Windows 10: lost product key

Discus and support lost product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi team...……how can i retrieve a lost product key?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by keciouschishimba, Apr 21, 2020.

1. lost product key

hi team...……how can i retrieve a lost product key?

:)

keciouschishimba, Apr 21, 2020
  2. NDIBEMADU Win User

Lost of Product Key

I bought my Laptop in July 2015 with the Home and Student Microsoft Word. When I refreshed my computer I lost the Product key and I could not find the CD that contain the product key. What shall I do please suggest and help.

NDIBEMADU, Apr 21, 2020
  3. I lost my product key

We know nothing about your computer, or how you lost your product key.

More information is required to assist you correctly.

I suggest that you read this for suggestions on how to ask a question in help forums:

"Suggestions for asking a question on help forums"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375/en-us

Bill Smithers, Apr 21, 2020
  4. lost product key

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

lost product key

1. lost product key - Similar Threads - lost product key

2. Lost Product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Product key: Need help with a lost product key for windows 11, I bought it from Microsoft site. I see that I bought it but cannot get the key and cannot find the email. Anyway to get it sent to me again?...
  3. Lost Product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Product key: Need help with a lost product key for windows 11, I bought it from Microsoft site. I see that I bought it but cannot get the key and cannot find the email. Anyway to get it sent to me again?...
  4. Lost product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost product key: I recently bought a new PC because my old PC broke down, and is unusable. I bought my old PC back in 2015, and with it i bought Windows 10 home 64-bit on disc, but i have since lost the box with the product key on it. Is there any way I can deactivate windows 10 on my old PC...
  5. Product key lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key lost: Hi, My computer is running on a "Windows 7 Ultimate", i got the product Id but i lost the product key. It is also displayed on a conner of my screen that " Windows 7 build 7600 This copy of Windows is not genuine". I don't know what to do, can any help me please....
  6. Lost Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Product Key: I had purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro from your stores on 13th September 2017. Due to an accident the system has been formatted completely and we don't have access to the product cover that generally comes with the License Key for the purchased product, it was lost. Is...
  7. Lost product key

Lost product key: I have lost product key of Windows 10 pro and MS Office after doing a factory reset. Is there any way to recover the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-key/d980d28a-1d7f-4dce-bb97-2a228bbee807
  8. Lost product key.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost product key.: I bought computer parts a couple of months ago but due to some circumstances I've only built it now and I can't find my Windows Key. I Assume my mom threw it away with the trash but I wonder how I would go about getting a new one. Do I have to buy a new one or can I get one...
  9. Lost product key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost product key: I am looking to sell my laptop so I used the factory reset feature of Windows. Sadly, the process did not work and it got stuck in a reboot cycle. So I created media on a USB stick from my other machine and installed Windows on the laptop. Unfortunately, I lost the product...
  10. lost product key

lost product key: i lost my product key. but i can't find it.is there any possible way to get product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-key/8edb6289-f44f-49ab-8b50-f8162662ec57"