Windows 10: Lost Progress on Forza Horizon 4 after using Windows recovery Tool

Discus and support Lost Progress on Forza Horizon 4 after using Windows recovery Tool in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since the last windows update that I got on 28/12/2018, my game started lagging and stuttering and so on, so I decided to reinstall the update before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EmY WizzYY, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Lost Progress on Forza Horizon 4 after using Windows recovery Tool

Since the last windows update that I got on 28/12/2018, my game started lagging and stuttering and so on, so I decided to reinstall the update before the last update using the Recovery tool provided by windows, I did it without any problems but when I entered the game , I was lv 35 instead of the level before recovery ( 160+ ), please help me. I never stopped the syncing or anything..

Notice that on my brother's user his progress is not lost.

:)

EmY WizzYY, Jan 7, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to bid cars and when you lose progress in the game.

I suggest you to post your query on
    Forza Horizon 4 forum
    , where we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Lost Progress on Forza Horizon 4 after using Windows recovery Tool

Bill Smithers, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Lost Progress on Forza Horizon 4 after using Windows recovery Tool

1. Lost Progress on Forza Horizon 4 after using Windows recovery Tool - Similar Threads - Lost Progress Forza

2. Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4: Soon I will take Forza 4 on Steam, I would like to know if there is a transfer of progress? Looking on the Internet there is only a discussion of 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-progress-forza-horizon-4/6224fb60-3458-4203-b7db-e102a49c4004
  3. Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4: Soon I will take Forza 4 on Steam, I would like to know if there is a transfer of progress? Looking on the Internet there is only a discussion of 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-progress-forza-horizon-4/6224fb60-3458-4203-b7db-e102a49c4004
  4. Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress: Hi! It was a long time since I last connected to fh4. Yesterday, I was trying to connect again and, after syncing and optimizing my game again strange, since I did not uninstalled it my game was restarted and I was driving the Mclaren Senna from the intro. This is very sad,...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Progress Bar Won't Move

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Progress Bar Won't Move: I'm downloading forza horizon 4 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store and so far I'm at 61.14 gb and the progress bar has moved not even 5% of the way....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 lost account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 lost account: Hello. So I connected my Microsoft account on which i have bought Forza Horizon 4 to another PC. On The original account i had level 60 or something and when i enter the game on the new PC i don't have the same account. It is with a different name, level one, lost all my cars...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Lost savegame

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Lost savegame: I was having trouble starting the game for a while found out I can't use headphones or the game crashes so thanks for that and somehow in that process my save game got lost and I can't access my old cars. What the F*** am I supposed to do to fix this?...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Saves Lost after using Windows Recovery tool to reinstall another update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Saves Lost after using Windows Recovery tool to reinstall another update.: Since the last windows update that I got on 28/12/2018, my game started lagging and stuttering and so on, so I decided to reinstall the update before the last update using the Recovery tool provided by windows, I did it without any problems but when I entered the game , I was...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 lost save progress

2. forza horizon 4 support recovery progress