Windows 10: Lost Ready boost usb file

Discus and support Lost Ready boost usb file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer was running slow so I decided to give ready boost a go. I used a 4gb flash drive and used it all for ready boost. All was good for a week... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KevinA4, Sep 12, 2019.

1. KevinA4 Win User

Lost Ready boost usb file

My computer was running slow so I decided to give ready boost a go. I used a 4gb flash drive and used it all for ready boost.

All was good for a week then my computer wont work. It loads up but as soon as the desktop loads up it says there is a problem and restarts. Now I can only login with safe mode.

I checked the USB and my 3.9gb RB file is only 11kb.

Could this be the reason why my comp. won't load up?

I tried to untick RB but it says I need to activate sysmain but it wont let me as I'm stuck in safe mode.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

Also, it wont let me repair comp. and I dont have a recovery backup Lost Ready boost usb file :(

:)

KevinA4, Sep 12, 2019
  2. W. Carter Win User

"Ready Boost"

Should a large USB "Ready Boost" drive be NTFS?

W. Carter, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Ready Boost

Ready boost does not come up on my 64 bit system. I only have 2 G memory on my netbook and can't update Windows 10. Any way I can get ready boost on my system?

DougLitscher, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Time Lady Win User

Ready Boost flash drive for Windows 10

Yes as I'm using a ready boost usb drive under Win 10.

Time Lady, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Lost Ready boost usb file - Similar Threads - Lost Ready boost

2. Ready Boost!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ready Boost!: Hi again, I have a Lenovo laptop G700 which I have had since new. I was reading about "Ready Boost" today and decided to give it a try. I inserted my 64 GB SanDisk and it set up with no problems. It seemed to be better with web sites and apps opening quicker etc. The problem...
  3. Ready Boost!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ready Boost!: Hi again, I have a Lenovo laptop G700 which I have had since new. I was reading about "Ready Boost" today and decided to give it a try. I inserted my 64 GB SanDisk and it set up with no problems. It seemed to be better with web sites and apps opening quicker etc. The problem...
  4. Ready Boost!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No ready boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No ready boost: I have recently bought a SanDisk Ultra 3.0 pendrive and was trying to enable ready boost for increasing my pc performance but There is no Ready boost tab in the pendrive properties....
  6. No ready boost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No ready boost: I have recently bought a SanDisk Ultra 3.0 pendrive and was trying to enable ready boost for increasing my pc performance but There is no Ready boost tab in the pendrive properties....
  7. Ready boost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ready boost: Ready boost option is not working in my windows when I open it blue screen comes, then the computer dies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ready-boost/05e6e65d-b280-4054-b76a-bed04681ac0e
  8. Ready Boost

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ready Boost: After some study I would like to try Ready Boost in the hope it might do something to help my limited RAM. However, the option does not appear at all when I look for it inthe Properties of USB Flash Drives. The Ready Boost tab does not appear, in the way described in articles...
  9. Ready boost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ready boost: Readyboost option is not shown in my window 10 pc which has latest 1809 version of Window 10 ***Moved from Insider forum*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ready-boost/641630d2-2649-4570-bc42-4738b0cd8231"
  10. "Ready Boost"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Ready Boost": Should a large USB "Ready Boost" drive be NTFS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ready-boost/00c0d0a8-77d5-46e4-a457-88e89acf7c43