Windows 10: Lost Registration

Discus and support Lost Registration in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an app that previously worked fine, but has started to repeatedly ask for the registration details. I have entered the details several time and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kashegan, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Kashegan Win User

Lost Registration

I have an app that previously worked fine, but has started to repeatedly ask for the registration details. I have entered the details several time and the app reports that it has been successful, but the next time I start it, it does the same again. This has only began happening in the last 7-10 days. Any idea's anyone, please?

:)

Kashegan, Nov 27, 2018

2. I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 27, 2018
  3. gabbydgar Win User
    Folder in Favorites lost

Had a folder in IE favorites named xxxxx favorites with many items in it. Don't know what I may have done but it is gone from the list. When I try to create a new folder it tells me that there is one already there, but it is not. Any suggestion where I might find the lost folder or how to restore it.

gabbydgar, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Lost Registration

lost

Hello,

In order for us to provide you with an appropriate resolution, kindly tell us more about your concern:

• When did the issue start?
    • Can you tell us if there were any changes made on your computer prior to this concern (i.e., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you visit this link which includes resolutions on how to find lost files
    in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lizette Ags, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Lost Registration

1. Lost Registration - Similar Threads - Lost Registration

2. Retrieving lost powerpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieving lost powerpoint: I emptied my trash folder after accidentally inserting the powerpoint I wished to save. Can I retrieve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-lost-powerpoint/c9f6eba8-faba-46a1-8aca-6cacd7ade6c7"
  3. Hello ,,i was fiddling ,key pad very sesitive ,, now i,ve lost ""old photos " icon ,,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello ,,i was fiddling ,key pad very sesitive ,, now i,ve lost ""old photos " icon ,,...: HELLO ,,,, I WAS FIDDLING ,,, KEY PAD VERY SENSITIVE ,,, NOW LOST ""OLD PHOTOS "" ICON ,,, LOOKED EVERYWHERE ?? NOT IN THE BIN ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-was-fiddling-key-pad-very-sesitive-now-ive/fea80450-2f85-4846-a147-a23a29a83208
  4. Lost or corrupted Wi-Fi and Speaker Drivers on Windows 10

Lost or corrupted Wi-Fi and Speaker Drivers on Windows 10: I have a Macbook Pro that I kept current on the Apple side but have come to the point of wanting to have all my PC's using Windows 10. Windows 10 does not run under the bootcamp partition. I formatted the drive and installed a new copy of Windows 10 home. It appears I...
  5. I've lost my Bluetooth adaptor on my Windows 10 Laptop and have no idea how to fix the problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've lost my Bluetooth adaptor on my Windows 10 Laptop and have no idea how to fix the problem: Hi, I have been unable to turn on my Bluetooth on my Acer laptop today. I tried checking all around my computer and I found no way to turn it on. So then I tried using the troubleshooter, but that said it detected no Bluetooth adapter. Checking the Device Manager didn't...
  6. Lost files on DVD-R

Lost files on DVD-R: Help please. I Burned holiday photos from Digital Camera onto a DVD-R. I then checked that the photo files were shown on the DVD-R contents list ( File Explorer) Today I put the DVD-R in the PC and these photos are missing ( no longer listed on contents) Also despite...
  7. How to recover deleted Admin account lost accidentally while setup of new system

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to recover deleted Admin account lost accidentally while setup of new system: I thought I had previously posted this issue, but perhaps not. Trying again. While setting up/configuring Win10 on new Lenovo desktop PC, I accidentally disabled/deleted my Administrator account. Now I can open only a few user files and cannot make system changes which...
  8. I lost one music Playlist from my itunes Library and I need to recover it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost one music Playlist from my itunes Library and I need to recover it: Hi there, I lost one Music Playlist from my itunes Music Library. How do I recover it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-one-music-playlist-from-my-itunes-library/e73f7d9e-37ec-4efb-aec9-c0af82d8c42d
  9. Samsung external ssd in bootcamp win 10 + mac mini 2018 i7 lost performance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung external ssd in bootcamp win 10 + mac mini 2018 i7 lost performance: Hi all, I installed yesterday a new samsung ssd x5 (i want to use it for the install files of the gaming). I noted that in windows the external ssd is very slowly. 400 mb/s writing 1900 mb/s reading. In mac os I have about 2000 mb/s in writing and 2600 mb/s in reading....
  10. Lost Registration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Registration: I have an app that previously worked fine, but has started to repeatedly ask for the registration details. I have entered the details several time and the app reports that it has been successful, but the next time I start it, it does the same again. This has only began...