Windows 10: Lost Registration

Discus and support Lost Registration in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an app that previously worked fine, but has started to repeatedly ask for the registration details. I have entered the details several time and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kashegan, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Kashegan Win User

Lost Registration

I have an app that previously worked fine, but has started to repeatedly ask for the registration details. I have entered the details several time and the app reports that it has been successful, but the next time I start it, it does the same again. This has only began happening in the last 7-10 days. Any idea's anyone, please?

:)

Kashegan, Nov 27, 2018

2. I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 27, 2018
  3. gabbydgar Win User
    Folder in Favorites lost

Had a folder in IE favorites named xxxxx favorites with many items in it. Don't know what I may have done but it is gone from the list. When I try to create a new folder it tells me that there is one already there, but it is not. Any suggestion where I might find the lost folder or how to restore it.

gabbydgar, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Lost Registration

lost

Hello,

In order for us to provide you with an appropriate resolution, kindly tell us more about your concern:

• When did the issue start?
    • Can you tell us if there were any changes made on your computer prior to this concern (i.e., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you visit this link which includes resolutions on how to find lost files
    in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lizette Ags, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Lost Registration

1. Lost Registration - Similar Threads - Lost Registration

2. lost admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost admin password: I have lost the admin password, fortunately as a user I have admin rights to this computer. I didn't create or have lost the password disk when I installed Windows 10. How do I either delete the other Admin account of change the password for it? Thank you. rk...
  3. Lost network adaptor drives after setting up Family Sharing Windows 10 Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost network adaptor drives after setting up Family Sharing Windows 10 Toshiba Satellite laptop: I set up family sharing to add my son as a user to my laptop. The laptop remained connected to the internet. But when i left it to sleep, when I go back the laptop could no linger connect to the internet and diagnostics are saying that there is no network adaptor driver to be...
  4. Lost access to external hard drive because of Bitlocker

Lost access to external hard drive because of Bitlocker: Any PC that I plug my external hard drive in, asks me to enter a password to Bitlocker. The problem is that I have never installed a password for Bitlocker and I don’t have recovery keys in my Microsoft Account. In the result I am unable to access my hard drive...
  5. Windows 10 was doing a system restore and power was lost during this, now it goes in to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 was doing a system restore and power was lost during this, now it goes in to...: I have ran chkdsk /r/ /f also ran sfc/scannow and then rebooted still has the same issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-was-doing-a-system-restore-and-power/ca2528ef-5f8b-4c80-bd3e-3316210582ea
  6. Sound Got Lost Completely Having Run Troubleshooting.

Sound Got Lost Completely Having Run Troubleshooting.: Hello guys, I've been trying to solve my audio problem for a week now and I'm currently finding myself at a dead end. After I troubleshot my sound, all audio output from the front & rear panel jacks got totally lost. I tried basically everything: Updated Realtek drivers...
  7. I've lost my Favourites Bar, Outlook.com - and other issues.

I've lost my Favourites Bar, Outlook.com - and other issues.: What a disastrous day this has been - after problems setting up my new laptop, I've just lost my Favourites Bar. Just vanished. When I looked for my outlook.com there were two screen messages including "office365 configuring outlook accounts". [ATTACH] The view is...
  8. I LOST ALL MY STUFF AND DON"T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK :*(

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I LOST ALL MY STUFF AND DON"T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK :*(: So I've recently had a problem installing windows on my ssd. It all started out with a corrupted update with my computer. Spent many hours trying to figure out what was wrong with my computer. It ended up going to a bootloop that I couldn't fix. I tried, nothing worked. So I...
  9. lost app

lost app: i lost my computta app and i can't instal it again i do uninstal some app whit microsoft name yesterday and i don't know which one was necessary. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-app/31d5b181-59b6-4259-a120-1b522b717fdb
  10. Lost Registration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Registration: I have an app that previously worked fine, but has started to repeatedly ask for the registration details. I have entered the details several time and the app reports that it has been successful, but the next time I start it, it does the same again. This has only began...