Windows 10: Lost Registration

Discus and support Lost Registration in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an app that previously worked fine, but has started to repeatedly ask for the registration details. I have entered the details several time and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kashegan, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Kashegan Win User

Lost Registration

I have an app that previously worked fine, but has started to repeatedly ask for the registration details. I have entered the details several time and the app reports that it has been successful, but the next time I start it, it does the same again. This has only began happening in the last 7-10 days. Any idea's anyone, please?

:)

Kashegan, Nov 27, 2018

2. I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 27, 2018
  3. gabbydgar Win User
    Folder in Favorites lost

Had a folder in IE favorites named xxxxx favorites with many items in it. Don't know what I may have done but it is gone from the list. When I try to create a new folder it tells me that there is one already there, but it is not. Any suggestion where I might find the lost folder or how to restore it.

gabbydgar, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Lost Registration

lost

Hello,

In order for us to provide you with an appropriate resolution, kindly tell us more about your concern:

• When did the issue start?
    • Can you tell us if there were any changes made on your computer prior to this concern (i.e., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you visit this link which includes resolutions on how to find lost files
    in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lizette Ags, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Lost Registration

1. Lost Registration - Similar Threads - Lost Registration

2. I lost features like snap windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost features like snap windows: I have lost features like snap windows in my Windows because I reset my PC.Now I can't access all those features https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-features-like-snap-windows/6d674d8e-292f-40a4-838b-c6229a20425c
  3. I lost features like snap windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost features like snap windows: I have lost features like snap windows in my Windows because I reset my PC.Now I can't access all those features https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-features-like-snap-windows/6d674d8e-292f-40a4-838b-c6229a20425c
  4. I have lost some apps including default ones and I'm struggling to get them back, what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost some apps including default ones and I'm struggling to get them back, what...: Hello there! A few weeks ago, I was on my laptop trying to launch some applications, like Spotify, but no matter how many times I clicked, they would not open. I turned on and off my computer, but nothing changed. I thus tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify app in...
  5. I have lost some apps including default ones and I'm struggling to get them back, what...

I have lost some apps including default ones and I'm struggling to get them back, what...: Hello there! A few weeks ago, I was on my laptop trying to launch some applications, like Spotify, but no matter how many times I clicked, they would not open. I turned on and off my computer, but nothing changed. I thus tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify app in...
  6. Registration Entries appeared in Documents directory and I deleted it and lost everything. Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registration Entries appeared in Documents directory and I deleted it and lost everything. Help: I had cc_20220218_143816 show up in my documents folder. I saw a thread that said to delete it. I did and now have lost everything in one of my important document folders. How do I get my folder and files back. I am in a panic....
  7. Registration Entries appeared in Documents directory and I deleted it and lost everything. Help

Registration Entries appeared in Documents directory and I deleted it and lost everything. Help: I had cc_20220218_143816 show up in my documents folder. I saw a thread that said to delete it. I did and now have lost everything in one of my important document folders. How do I get my folder and files back. I am in a panic....
  8. lost my windows10 registration

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    lost my windows10 registration: hi i am from India and i bought my laptop almost a year ago and after few months when i started getting problems with my windows10 like system hang and all so i installed windows8.1 then i lost my windows10 registration key and now i want to install new windows 10. can anyone...
  9. WIN10Pro license key or digital registration lost after PC reset do to failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIN10Pro license key or digital registration lost after PC reset do to failure: I am a fast track insider release participant for the last two years. The push or updates that were made available last Thursday or late last week did something to my DELL XPS 8930. Or at least those updates in combination with the latest release from AMD for my HD graphics...
  10. Lost Registration

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost Registration: I have an app that previously worked fine, but has started to repeatedly ask for the registration details. I have entered the details several time and the app reports that it has been successful, but the next time I start it, it does the same again. This has only began...