Windows 10: lost right click copy option for pinned files on the task bar

Discus and support lost right click copy option for pinned files on the task bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It worked at first, but changed after a few days. Looks like the whole menu changed Thanks Gary 52067 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iamlost, Jun 1, 2016.

1. iamlost Win User

lost right click copy option for pinned files on the task bar

It worked at first, but changed after a few days.
    Looks like the whole menu changed

Thanks

Gary

:)

iamlost, Jun 1, 2016

2. Win 10 task Bar No copy option in files in the task bar?

happened to right click option copy to on task bar files in win10 task bar

I have Excel and Word icons and have files pinned to them

and with Win7 I was able to right click on Excel or Word and see the pinned files

and right click on the Files but now ,

when I right click it looks like a different menu with No copy option ?

Thanks

Gary

lost-in-space, Jun 1, 2016
  3. how to unpin from taskbar

Hi,

You can Right Click on the Taskbar and uncheck "Show Task View Button".

The other Taskbar Icons that have been "Pinned" and are not just on the

task bar because the program is running will have a Right Click option of

"Unpin this program from the task bar". Edge, File Manager, and others

that were pinned will have that option.

Rob - SpiritX

SpiritX MS MVP, Jun 1, 2016
Thema:

lost right click copy option for pinned files on the task bar

1. lost right click copy option for pinned files on the task bar - Similar Threads - lost right click

2. Lost Task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Task bar: Task bar will not come out of auto hide. A reboot does not fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-task-bar/bcf0b74a-b9c9-46ea-a2fb-5437750ab917
  3. Can't right click in task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't right click in task bar: To start, I have:Windows 10 ProVersion: 20H2Build: 19042.1165Issue: I can't right click any icon in the task bar. Additionally, when I hover over an icon in the task bar the active windows show, but then they won't go away, even after I click on one of them to bring that...
  4. Can't pin files to task bar

Can't pin files to task bar: A few months ago, after a Windows 10 update, I suddenly lost my ability to pin files to my taskbar. Pinning software icons still works, but I used to have quick access to regularly used files by right-clicking a software icon. I was hoping this issue would fix itself with...
  5. No right-click option in Task Mgr

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No right-click option in Task Mgr: I saw the "Program" entry in startup entities and all the solutions I could find reference right-clicking the column header in Task Manager to enable more options. I get nothing when I do that. I am logged in as an administrator. Ideas? submitted by /u/kapeman_ [link]...
  6. Task bar right click pop up issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Task bar right click pop up issues: When i right click on my file explorer icon in the task bar it pops up but when i move the mouse to make a choice it disappears. Do i need to change a setting somewhere ?.....Len ... I am using the newest Windows 10 158680
  7. Right hand click on applications pinned to task bar

Right hand click on applications pinned to task bar: Hi With the help of a community member I have just solved a problem that had brought my laptop to the state of unusable and close to the re-installation of Win 10 - see entry "file permissions" for details. One consequence of this problem and the execution of the...
  8. right click on volume icon on task bar not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right click on volume icon on task bar not working right: Hi - last few days, when i right click on volume, only the volume mixer is working, playback devices, sound, recording devices all don't work..when i tried to access device manager, getting message - Unable to create new document!! what is going on?? thanks for the help...
  9. Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar): when I right-click on file explorer to try to open frequent or pinned folder, left-click or right-click on folder name are resulting in nothing happen but I can still pin or unpin folder normally....
  10. Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar: After a while text can start to not appear in right click menus from the task bar. It seems similar to the other graphic bugs like missing icons from the start menu. [img] 22257