Windows 10: Lost Saved Games in Torchlight

Discus and support Lost Saved Games in Torchlight in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Last night, while playing Torchlight, the computer experienced some sort of indigestion and locked up. After forcing a restart, our entire history of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ColMac42, Aug 16, 2015.

1. ColMac42 Win User

Lost Saved Games in Torchlight

Last night, while playing Torchlight, the computer experienced some sort of indigestion and locked up. After forcing a restart, our entire history of saved games was gone.

There are two saved SVT file games in {Windows8_OS (CLost Saved Games in Torchlight :) > Users > Dudley > AppData > Roaming > runic games > torchlight > save} which I am unable to open.

Is there a way to use these files, or are there rescue apps which I can use to restore my games?

:)

ColMac42, Aug 16, 2015
  2. 3axap Win User

Data losed after reinstall of X3

Did you lost the game complettelly or just your saved game ?

After the firmware update Diamond Rush game must be in the phone again.

3axap, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Backing up my Application Data as to not loose my saved WP7 game data so I can switch devices?

I've already lost my Ilomilo game save TWICE after beating 20 levels due to my original Focus dying out on me. PLEASE make a way (using Zune software) to backup the games and save games!!!

Pcenginefx, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

Lost Saved Games in Torchlight

1. Lost Saved Games in Torchlight - Similar Threads - Lost Saved Games

2. Help game save files possibly lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help game save files possibly lost: My game is The witcher 3 it was installed on steam and in my old os but recently I formatted my old os and installed a new one now I'm currently installing my apps and games then i planned to install witcher 3 again when I tried to browse my backup and the current save files...
  3. Help game save files possibly lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help game save files possibly lost: My game is The witcher 3 it was installed on steam and in my old os but recently I formatted my old os and installed a new one now I'm currently installing my apps and games then i planned to install witcher 3 again when I tried to browse my backup and the current save files...
  4. Game saves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game saves: Hello,For some reason, games purchased from the Microsoft store or even ones got from game pass will not save onto my pc at all, the games save yes but my game save data won't so everytime I load game I have to start from beginning and input all my settings again etc, I'm not...
  5. Lost Game

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Game: basically i was gifted a game about a year ago and I even have the email saying that I redeemed said game but for some reason I went to re download the game it wants me to buy it again... tried just about everything i can think of to recover it and it hasnt worked...
  6. Lost game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lost game: I got a message on xbox companion and it said this is a code for a new minecraft game on xbox when i went to redeem it , it said already redeemed .I am really angry since I was super exited but i was extremely unhappy that it had flopped.I expect you should give me minecraft...
  7. lost games

in Cortana
    lost games: after Windows 10 was installed, 3 of my games were nowhere to be found. Where do I go to find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-games/9b801bb3-ae6b-466e-b282-087c846ee459"
  8. lost games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lost games: I purchased this computer last Christmas but have barely used it. I installed several games via CD but I am unable to find them anywhere on my computer. Help..the reason I stopped using it.....
  9. lost game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost game: my computer crashed-windows 10- and i lost my secret society game and all the crystals, is there a way to retrieve the game and all the crystals I had at that level when it crashed? kate...
  10. Lost Saved Emails

in Browsers and Email
    Lost Saved Emails: When Microsoft switched their email system from Live to Outlook most of the emails I had in a saved folder disappeared. Anyone else had this problem and know of a fix? 68868