Windows 10: Lost screenshot

Discus and support Lost screenshot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I lost a old screenshot that meant a lot to me I deleted it on accident and cant see how to get it back. can anyone help me? submitted by /u/mulesTJ... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mulesTJ, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Lost screenshot

I lost a old screenshot that meant a lot to me I deleted it on accident and cant see how to get it back. can anyone help me?

submitted by /u/mulesTJ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mulesTJ, Sep 29, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Sep 29, 2020
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Lost screenshot

Disable the Share Screenshot pop-up

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the issue on share screenshot, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Lost screenshot

1. Lost screenshot - Similar Threads - Lost screenshot

2. How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account: A few days ago I set up the family features for some reason and now it’s super annoying when I start a video game asking me permission from an adult and the account that was the “adult” I lost the password and email....
  3. I've lost my screenshot icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've lost my screenshot icons: Here's a screenshot of my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-my-screenshot-icons/680b0299-ded6-4afa-b6a5-85f835316c49
  4. I've lost my screenshot icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've lost my screenshot icons: Here's a screenshot of my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-my-screenshot-icons/680b0299-ded6-4afa-b6a5-85f835316c49
  5. Lost/deleted Screenshots folder - please help locate!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost/deleted Screenshots folder - please help locate!: Hi!I wanted to move my screenshots folder from my C: drive to my HDD M: .I went into properties and moved my screenshots to the HDD, however didn't realise that I had to move it to another folder, as it started dumping new screenshots into the bare HDD, not into a folder. So...
  6. Lost/deleted Screenshots folder - please help locate!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost/deleted Screenshots folder - please help locate!: Hi!I wanted to move my screenshots folder from my C: drive to my HDD M: .I went into properties and moved my screenshots to the HDD, however didn't realise that I had to move it to another folder, as it started dumping new screenshots into the bare HDD, not into a folder. So...
  7. Lost/deleted Screenshots folder - please help locate!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Lost screenshots; location tab missing from properties

Lost screenshots; location tab missing from properties: Hi community! I am so distressed and hope someone here can help. I am working a job where I need to take a ton of screenshots daily literally hundreds so in order to keep things organized I stupidly thought it would be easier to change where screenshots were stored. My plan...
  9. Lost screenshot folder in file explorer. Windows 10

Lost screenshot folder in file explorer. Windows 10: Please help!! My screenshot folder has completely vanished, and all contents therein. I've looked in every folder I have, including Onedrive. I've rebooted, and did a system restore. 4 years of work have simply vanished. Is there someone who can help me??...
  10. I've now lost the contents of my Screenshots folders as well as my Favourites folder on my...

I've now lost the contents of my Screenshots folders as well as my Favourites folder on my...: Noel Burgess (¡Firedog) has been hugely helpful with a similar problem HERE. He provided me with many dos codes (is that the right term?) such as the one below so that I could look for pictures. He did a similar one for missing documents. dir /s c:\*.jpg >...