Windows 10: Lost screenshots; location tab missing from properties

Discus and support Lost screenshots; location tab missing from properties in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi community! I am so distressed and hope someone here can help. I am working a job where I need to take a ton of screenshots daily literally hundreds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LathesiaBarron, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Lost screenshots; location tab missing from properties

Hi community! I am so distressed and hope someone here can help. I am working a job where I need to take a ton of screenshots daily literally hundreds so in order to keep things organized I stupidly thought it would be easier to change where screenshots were stored. My plan was to change the folder every day to correspond with the date. It worked FINE the first time I did it. I went to file explorer, clicked on pictures, clicked on screenshots, created a folder with the date, exited and then went back into pictures, screenshots, clicked on properties, clicked on location, and changed the sto

:)

LathesiaBarron, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Lost screenshots; location tab missing from properties

1. Lost screenshots; location tab missing from properties - Similar Threads - Lost screenshots location

2. Windows 11 Documents folder "location tab" that is missing from Properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Documents folder "location tab" that is missing from Properties: As requested by Ramesh Srinivasan I am opening a new thread but as I posted in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-documents-folder-location-tab-that-is/89a13aaa-0d79-4353-a669-871ac8024949 I have the same problem.Just bought a new HP...
  3. Windows 11 Documents folder "location tab" that is missing from Properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Documents folder "location tab" that is missing from Properties: As requested by Ramesh Srinivasan I am opening a new thread but as I posted in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-documents-folder-location-tab-that-is/89a13aaa-0d79-4353-a669-871ac8024949 I have the same problem.Just bought a new HP...
  4. Windows 11 Documents folder "location tab" that is missing from Properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Documents folder "location tab" that is missing from Properties: How do I restore Windows 11 Documents folder "location tab" that is missing from properties notwithstanding that fact that \{4a7ded0a-ad25-11d0-98a8-0800361b1103{ was added to Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\PropertySheetHandlers\. Documents with a significant...
  5. Windows 11 Documents folder "location tab" that is missing from Properties

Windows 11 Documents folder "location tab" that is missing from Properties: How do I restore Windows 11 Documents folder "location tab" that is missing from properties notwithstanding that fact that \{4a7ded0a-ad25-11d0-98a8-0800361b1103{ was added to Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\PropertySheetHandlers\. Documents with a significant...
  6. Missing buttons in "Location" tab in "Documents Properties" window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing buttons in "Location" tab in "Documents Properties" window: Hello,I have a problem:We used to use Roaming profiles and are now migrating to Onedrive, but when I turned off file sync and removed roaming profile from users in AD I noticed that I can change the location to default for music, videos and pictures, but not for documents...
  7. Missing buttons in "Location" tab in "Documents Properties" window

Missing buttons in "Location" tab in "Documents Properties" window: Hello,I have a problem:We used to use Roaming profiles and are now migrating to Onedrive, but when I turned off file sync and removed roaming profile from users in AD I noticed that I can change the location to default for music, videos and pictures, but not for documents...
  8. Regular subdirectories missing and "location" tab missing in properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regular subdirectories missing and "location" tab missing in properties: Hi - I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I am setting up a new PC which has an SSD C: for programs and HDD D: for data. I have successfully relocated the regular subdirectories Docs/photos etc. to the HDD for my profile, but when I attempt the same for other...
  9. Location-tab in Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Location-tab in Properties: Hallo! I am using windows10 In all my property-windows I am missing my "Location3-tab. So I can't move certain personal files in a proper way. Can someone help me with this?...
  10. Missing Location Tab from all Personal folders properties

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Location Tab from all Personal folders properties: other tabs (Sharing - Security - Customize) were missing also but I can restore them by adding some registry keys but now I still don't have location tab I have tried this solution and it doesn't work Restore Default Location of Personal Folders in Windows 10...