Windows 10: Lost shortcut Win+X

Discus and support Lost shortcut Win+X in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello ! I am using Windows 10 Home version 1909 I don't know how it happened, but one day the Win + X shortcut stopped working ... I can't get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Munder, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Munder Win User

Lost shortcut Win+X

Hello !

I am using Windows 10 Home version 1909
    I don't know how it happened, but one day the Win + X shortcut stopped working ... I can't get the same menu by moving the mouse on the icon Win (left - bottom corner of the computer) and RMB ....

Is there a way to bring backx it .. ??

Regards

:)

Munder, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I didn't see on your list using Win-X to bring up the basic setup of system tools like the original control panel, easy access to device manager, etc. not technically a list of commands, but at least a shortcut *Smile Lost shortcut Win+X :)

Ahhzz, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Lost Command Prompt in Win-X Menu

In that case, open the folder below and post back a screenshot showing what you have in it. This is where the command prompt shortcut is suppose to be like below.

%LocalAppdata%\Microsoft\Windows\WinX\Group3

Lost shortcut Win+X [​IMG]

Brink, Mar 27, 2020
  4. KCR
    KCR Win User

Lost shortcut Win+X

Lost Command Prompt in Win-X Menu

Will this work with your Zip file. . . ?

Lol, I'm too damn dumb for this stuff. . . *Redface

Edit:

That actually opens from a short cut I copied to my Start Menu ( Page ? ) .

Thema:

Lost shortcut Win+X

1. Lost shortcut Win+X - Similar Threads - Lost shortcut Win+X

2. Win+X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+X: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winx/e88aeec3-1d1c-4adb-ba7b-759a64cf5da7
  3. Win+X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win+X: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winx/e88aeec3-1d1c-4adb-ba7b-759a64cf5da7
  4. Win+X insight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+X insight: The following applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11Rt Clk Win logo gives a very useful menu and items that can be clicked. BUT:If Win+X is used instead to see that menu one can notice each item has an underlined letter. Win+X+that letter will take you directly to that item. It...
  5. Win +X insight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win +X insight: The following applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11Rt Clk Win logo gives a very useful menu and items that can be clicked. BUT:If Win+X is used instead to see that menu one can notice each item has an underlined letter. Win+X+that letter will take you directly to that item. It...
  6. Win +X insight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win +X insight: The following applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11Rt Clk Win logo gives a very useful menu and items that can be clicked. BUT:If Win+X is used instead to see that menu one can notice each item has an underlined letter. Win+X+that letter will take you directly to that item. It...
  7. Rename Shortcuts in Win+X Quick Link Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rename Shortcuts in Win+X Quick Link Menu in Windows 10: How to: Rename Shortcuts in Win+X Quick Link Menu in Windows 10 How to Rename Shortcuts in Win+X Quick Link Menu in Windows 10 The Win+X Quick Link menu is a pop-up menu from the Start button that includes shortcuts of common management, configuration, and other power...
  8. Lost Command Prompt in Win-X Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost Command Prompt in Win-X Menu: Somehow I have deleted the command prompt and powershell entries in the Win-X menu (the right-click on the Win button menu). Anybody know how to restore either to that menu? I have tried installing and using the Win-X editor from winaero.com but without sucess. While there...
  9. Win+x

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win+x: How can I add Programs and Features back to Win+X? 92167
  10. Win X - Folders there but keyboard shortcuts not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win X - Folders there but keyboard shortcuts not working.: Hi everyone, forum newby here. I've searched high and low for a solution to this problem to no avail. I'm hoping someone on here can point me in the right direction without recourse to major surgery. I'm relatively PC literate but have only recently come to Win 8.1 and now...