Windows 10: LOst solitary when I had to reinstall windows10.How do I get my Solitary back

Discus and support LOst solitary when I had to reinstall windows10.How do I get my Solitary back in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; AS stated lost solitary when I had to reinstall windows 10. Ho can I get my original solitary bak... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ebean998, Aug 4, 2019.

1. ebean998 Win User

LOst solitary when I had to reinstall windows10.How do I get my Solitary back

AS stated lost solitary when I had to reinstall windows 10. Ho can I get my original solitary bak

:)

ebean998, Aug 4, 2019
  2. ebean998 Win User

AS stated lost solitary when I had to reinstall windows 10. Ho can I get my original solitary bak

ebean998, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Solitary confinement on ISS

The question is: what will your mental state be after said solitary confinement. *Smile LOst solitary when I had to reinstall windows10.How do I get my Solitary back :)

Aquinus, Sep 29, 2019
  4. d1nky Win User

Solitary confinement on ISS

i thought solitary meant being alone?! and solitary confinement means jail.....

Solitary - Wikipedia
    Solitary confinement - Wikipedia

and again i see another argument coupled with insults instigated by a non surprising member!

why troll again?!

d1nky, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. LOst solitary when I had to reinstall windows10.How do I get my Solitary back - Similar Threads - LOst solitary reinstall

2. are microsoft solitary coins anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    are microsoft solitary coins anything: are microsoft solitary coins worth anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-microsoft-solitary-coins-anything/8f9af7b2-0317-40d9-b133-167569d3f2e6
  3. are microsoft solitary coins anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    are microsoft solitary coins anything: are microsoft solitary coins worth anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-microsoft-solitary-coins-anything/8f9af7b2-0317-40d9-b133-167569d3f2e6
  4. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  5. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  6. 1Created on December 20, 2020 i paid to be premium in mahjon and solitarie collection i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1Created on December 20, 2020 i paid to be premium in mahjon and solitarie collection i...: JulioJU Segui1 i paid to be premium in mahjon and solitarie collection i formated and now i am not premiun why? GB Andrews https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1created-on-december-20-2020-i-paid-to-be-premium/31102b61-3512-40fb-b850-f0d01aa19087
  7. Microsft Solitarie Collection- Card and pictures

Microsft Solitarie Collection- Card and pictures: Hey, Is there possible to add picture too every card? Then i mean every card, not just aces, kings, queens and Jacks. If possible how would one do it?...
  8. microsoft solitary collection win10

microsoft solitary collection win10: I kept getting a 101 error so I deleted the app and now would like to download it. Where do I find the solitary collection? Thanks for your help, Clyde Hembree *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary: Can anyone give me a reason why the Microsoft Solitaire Premium isn't loading again this month? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-premium-member-microsoft-solitary/8eb886ff-ca7d-4444-aaf8-052e87fa8898
  10. MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer: I recently purchased a new computer and would like to transfer my FreeCell games statistics to my new computer. I have over 10,000 wins and would like to continue this series on my new computer. My question is: Can I transfer the particular file from my old computer to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstalled Windows 10 - lost solitaire