Windows 10: lost stylus

Discus and support lost stylus in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; if I lost my stylus is there a way to track it down?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ElixiaChestnutt, Jun 7, 2020.

1. lost stylus

if I lost my stylus is there a way to track it down?

:)

ElixiaChestnutt, Jun 7, 2020

2. stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 7, 2020
  3. sticky notes and stylus selection problem

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Sticky Notes and Stylus. I surely help you.

I suggest you to run a Windows Store apps troubleshooter and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Please follow the below mentioned steps to run App troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in the
      Search box, and run it.

• Select view all in the
      left pane of troubleshooting Window.

• Click on the Hardware and Devices, and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

• After completing the Hardware and Devices
      troubleshooting, now run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

• Click on Windows Store Apps option on the troubleshooter window and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with Sticky Notes and Stylus. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Jun 7, 2020
  4. lost stylus

active stylus

Hi Lydia,

We may be facing driver compatibility issues with your computer and your
    SPEN-HP-01 Stylus Pen
    . The driver for this specific device may need to be updated for them to work harmoniously again. For us to better assist you, please answer the questions below:

1. Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect your Stylus Pen to your
      HP computer?
    2. Which OS version/build is installed on your computer? You can get this information by going to the Start menu and searching for
      winver.
    3. Were there any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Initially, we also suggest that you reach out to the manufacturer of your
    SPEN-HP-01 Stylus Pen
    and see if the driver that is currently installed on your computer needs updating.

We look forward to your response.

Freddrick Pal, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

lost stylus

1. lost stylus - Similar Threads - lost stylus

2. I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...: After a recent Windows update, it seems like I've lost access to a partition on my external hard drive. This partition stored important files like work documents and personal photos. I'm worried about recovering it and accessing my data again. My computer runs on Windows....
  3. I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I lost a partition on my external hard drive after a recent Windows update. Is...: After a recent Windows update, it seems like I've lost access to a partition on my external hard drive. This partition stored important files like work documents and personal photos. I'm worried about recovering it and accessing my data again. My computer runs on Windows....
  4. My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...: My laptop is lost and when I try to find ut through find my device it says can't find since t hasn't been used fkr the past 30 days which is true. How can I find it? And it showes my battery percentage is 0 as well....
  5. My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...: My laptop is lost and when I try to find ut through find my device it says can't find since t hasn't been used fkr the past 30 days which is true. How can I find it? And it showes my battery percentage is 0 as well....
  6. My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back

I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back: So, I reinstalled windows 2 months ago and ever since i been trying to recover data I lost. I tried data recovery softwares but they weren't showing my lost files. I was wonderingif there was a backup i could tap in because I remember creating a backup in cmd prompt. If...
  8. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Stylus Pen: Hi,I recently lost my stylus pen and i was wondering if I could track it without using 'find my devices' since my organization has blocked this feature?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus-pen/89df397d-9a8e-4b9b-9274-2b41e666ec79
  9. Lost Stylus Pen

Lost Stylus Pen: Hi,I recently lost my stylus pen and i was wondering if I could track it without using 'find my devices' since my organization has blocked this feature?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus-pen/89df397d-9a8e-4b9b-9274-2b41e666ec79
  10. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Customization