Windows 10: LOST THE ADMIN RIGHT AND OPENED AN UNKNOWN USER THAT APPERS IN LOCK SREEN

Discus and support LOST THE ADMIN RIGHT AND OPENED AN UNKNOWN USER THAT APPERS IN LOCK SREEN in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello can someone please help me, i saw a video how to remove the sing in pasword so unfortenetly i opened a new user that every time i log in it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AjraAbdullai, May 6, 2020.

1. LOST THE ADMIN RIGHT AND OPENED AN UNKNOWN USER THAT APPERS IN LOCK SREEN

Hello can someone please help me, i saw a video how to remove the sing in pasword so unfortenetly i opened a new user that every time i log in it appears in lock screen ,by the way i noticed that i have lost the right of admin that before this i was an admini , now i am an local user .I have tired all the things in netpwiz, devce manager ,controll panel nothing works this stupid user doesnt appears nowhere only in lock screen, also i have tired to recovery my pc butt i cant every time i want to change something it appears this i have this problem a week can someone please tell me how to remove this and take back my admin right?? Also to anyone who may read this do not try to set a pasword log in or change the log in just let it be . LOST THE ADMIN RIGHT AND OPENED AN UNKNOWN USER THAT APPERS IN LOCK SREEN acabdb58-0f85-44df-b580-c34265c2e879?upload=true.png

:)

AjraAbdullai, May 6, 2020

2. File LOCKED by UNKNOWN User

I've tried your suggestion, but continue to get: "Locked for editing by Unknown User". The document is an OpenOffice4.1.3 Calc document (.ods). Any other suggestions?

EDIT 3.Dec.2016: Problem resolved
    with additional help from OpenOffice Forum.

RalphHosmer, May 6, 2020
  3. Matt18 Win User
    admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, May 6, 2020
  4. LOST THE ADMIN RIGHT AND OPENED AN UNKNOWN USER THAT APPERS IN LOCK SREEN

No admin rights

Chose the free upgrade to Windows 10 and I was listed as the administrator. Tried downloading a printer disc but was denied admin access. Started fooling with my Admin acct, added a guest, changed mine to user and have lost all abilities to access anything
    that needs Admin. Won't allow me to: net user admin/activate:yes. Can't restore to previous point because I have no Admin access. Can't even use the admin command.

With no new disc can't do a reinstall. Any suggestions. Very frustrated. Triedlusrmgr.msc. and it didn't work.

Rodger1414, May 6, 2020
Thema:

LOST THE ADMIN RIGHT AND OPENED AN UNKNOWN USER THAT APPERS IN LOCK SREEN

1. LOST THE ADMIN RIGHT AND OPENED AN UNKNOWN USER THAT APPERS IN LOCK SREEN - Similar Threads - LOST ADMIN RIGHT

2. Lost admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost admin rights: I have the following Problem:I created a new Windows user and I forgot to activate admin privileges for it and I deleted the old account and disabled the local Administrator. My user is now only in the suers group. Now I can't execute anything with admin privileges. If I want...
  3. Lost admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost admin rights: I have the following Problem:I created a new Windows user and I forgot to activate admin privileges for it and I deleted the old account and disabled the local Administrator. My user is now only in the suers group. Now I can't execute anything with admin privileges. If I want...
  4. LOST ADMIN RIGHTS BUT BITLOCKER IS ON

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LOST ADMIN RIGHTS BUT BITLOCKER IS ON: Hello, I purchased in JUNE hp laptop with Windows 10 on it. I never used bitlocker and it is a personnal laptop so no organization school, work is involved. One day my only account lost its admin rights. It is now a guest account. When I tried to reboot in safe mode A...
  5. Lost Admin Rights

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost Admin Rights: Hi, I recently followed a youtube video and stupidly deleted my admin rights. I have the upgrade version of win 10 and so don't have a disk. Most of the ways to recover admin rights seem to involve creating a new profile, and deleting the old one. I have no problem doing...
  6. LOST ADMIN RIGHTS AND BITLOCKER IS ON

in Windows 10 Customization
    LOST ADMIN RIGHTS AND BITLOCKER IS ON: Hello, I purchased in october a Dell computer with Windows 10 on it. I never used bitlocker and it is a personnal computer so no organization school, work is involved. One day my only account lost its admin rights. It is now a guest account. When I tried to reboot in...
  7. Lost Admin Rights

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost Admin Rights: [ATTACH] Hey guys, So I had to download a lockdown browser for my school Respondus lockdown browser). I started it to test it a few times. The last time it crashed. When I wanted to shut down my pc, I noticed I don't have the Sleep-Shutdown-Reset options anymore....
  8. lost admin rights

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost admin rights: after updating windows 10 I lost Admin Rights cant move files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-admin-rights/52641ba6-3a0b-405c-9130-c6cc527a6627
  9. open office file is locked by unknown user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    open office file is locked by unknown user: how to unlock open office file when it is locked by unknown user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-office-file-is-locked-by-unknown-user/cf3be72e-7158-4b75-960d-45fb799c854e
  10. Lost all Admin rights.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lost all Admin rights.: Hi, My brother thought by logging into his Microsoft account on our main computer would be very helpful. He then got admin rights. So, the past few days I have been trying to undo what he did and sure enough I have got his account off the computer. However, when making him...