Windows 10: Lost the colour red on my monitor

Discus and support Lost the colour red on my monitor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just woke up and noticed that, there wasn't any red on my monitor, at first i thought my setting were somehow messed up but when I tried fixing it it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ahq7wuus, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Ahq7wuus Win User

Lost the colour red on my monitor

I just woke up and noticed that, there wasn't any red on my monitor, at first i thought my setting were somehow messed up but when I tried fixing it it just wouldn't work, I havnt tried alot but I think I need some help, I'm on windows 10 btw

:)

Ahq7wuus, Sep 20, 2022
  2. apchai Win User

E71 in red colour

Saw Red colour E71 in the website 1 month ago, looking for it but all the nokia outlet keep telling me dont have red colour....

have called to nokia customer care line few time and they informed me that red colour is already out and I may order through the outlet or service centre. But until today I called to order, they still telling me there is no red colour E71.

Very disappointed...

Anyone can tell me when can i get it???????

apchai, Sep 20, 2022
  3. mgoksoy Win User
    E71 in red colour

I wonder if it is a clone made in China.

Or could it be the E 63, the cheaper version of E 71. It has the red colour.

mgoksoy, Sep 20, 2022
  4. Ghot Win User

Monitor with colour Banding

@stefancargoski

I can see the banding... barely. A lighter color background might have been easier.
    Might want to list the model number of the monitor.

Might want to play around with the 3D settings in Nvidia Control panel, or these settings...

Lost the colour red on my monitor [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Lost the colour red on my monitor - Similar Threads - Lost colour red

2. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  3. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  4. Lost the colour red on my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost the colour red on my monitor: I just woke up and noticed that, there wasn't any red on my monitor, at first i thought my setting were somehow messed up but when I tried fixing it it just wouldn't work, I havnt tried alot but I think I need some help, I'm on windows 10 btw...
  5. Desktop icon colours change to red

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icon colours change to red: [IMG]Hi, A couple days ago i turned my pc on and it was running fine. Then it randomly made some of the colours that my monitor shows, such as green, as red. This makes gaming impossible as all i see is just red, and also disrupts online meetings. Ive checked the night...
  6. Laptop lost colour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop lost colour: My problem started with my laptopHP, Intel core i5 2.4GHz, NVIDIA 940M, 8GB RAM,Windows 10 20H2 recently updated losing colour once I opened a game and I disabled then enabled the graphics drivers to no avail. But after connecting my TV and laptop via HDMI the TV had colour....
  7. Screen lost colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen lost colour: I switched on my laptopWindows 10 20H2, Intel core i5, NVIDIA 940M 8GB RAM and as I went to open a game the colour on my laptop faded from white to green. I plugged it to my TV through HDMI and the TV has colour but my laptop doesn't. I've tried the Win+CTRL+C and disabled...
  8. Monitor colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor colour: I have added a monitor to my laptop using VGA cabl, the colour on the laptop is good but on the monitor is very yellow?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-colour/2ea75849-d075-4450-a8db-6dd38eea9375
  9. For some reason windows lost it's red colour and has a bluish tint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    For some reason windows lost it's red colour and has a bluish tint: I've tried numerous things like calibrating the screen colours and turning off color blind mode but for some reason the red color doesn't come back but I know it's not my screens fault because in the bios I can see red colors so it may be a software issue but I'm stumped as...
  10. too high in contrast and red colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    too high in contrast and red colour: Hi folks, booted up this a.m. and have a screen which is nearly too dark to see even with brightness at 100%. and when I when I go on the net the screen is far too bright and the videos have a red tinge. Do es anyone think this is a driver problem and if so where I can...