Windows 10: Lost the Path to Home Directory

Discus and support Lost the Path to Home Directory in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The error message reads: Path to Home Directory is absent. See README.TXT for details. TinyWeb/1.93 service failed to start. I cannot find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChristineJohnson7, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Lost the Path to Home Directory

The error message reads: Path to Home Directory is absent. See README.TXT for details.

TinyWeb/1.93 service failed to start.

I cannot find the Readme.txt or any reference to tiny/web when i do a search. It will reboot marginally well with my boot thumb drive inserted but the hime directory is still missing and it performs very slow. How can i fix this?

:)

ChristineJohnson7, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Lost the Path to Home Directory

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Lost the Path to Home Directory

1. Lost the Path to Home Directory - Similar Threads - Lost Path Home

2. Remove OneDrive directory paths on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove OneDrive directory paths on Windows 11: I have a new Dell. OneDrive app is not installed, but when added new users, Windows created a default "Documents" folder c:\Users\Bob\OneDrive. It is confusing in Explore display with the actual preferred User Documents folder. How can I delete all these confusing OneDrive...
  3. Need to change the directory path

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to change the directory path: I changed the path letter on my secondary drive which had some games from the Microsoft store and it can’t find the games but the files are there so how do I tell it to look at the new drive letter...
  4. Need to change the directory path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to change the directory path: I changed the path letter on my secondary drive which had some games from the Microsoft store and it can’t find the games but the files are there so how do I tell it to look at the new drive letter...
  5. Need to change the directory path

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. File Path Directory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Path Directory: Hi, Recently I've changed drive letters which changed all of my installed applications file paths. Now the applications won't open with the error message, "specific file path not found" (something like that) I tried changing back the drive letters through Disk management and...
  7. Explorer directory path expansion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer directory path expansion: Does anybody else find it incredibly annoying that on the side bar explorer will show you the full path of the folder you're in? All it does in make you have to scroll down to find items you need. Does anybody know a registry hack or some kind of setting to reverse this...
  8. LOST IN UPGRADE PATH.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LOST IN UPGRADE PATH.: an unrelated process on my computer crashed while i was installing the upgrade from win 7 pro to win 10 pro, and i had to reboot, loosing my place in the middle of the installation. i was running some pages that were unique to that upgrade path, and that are only accessible...
  9. Directory path names messed up

Directory path names messed up: When I try to compress a file I get an error that the directory path contains symbols that can't be processed, meaning the Greek words I do have a Greek keyboard installed but my system language is English. The actual name is in English though. E.g. On the left in the...
  10. Change default home directory path

Change default home directory path: Hi everyone, I have a windows 10 Pro server with a thinstuff tool to enable more than 3 remote desktop sessions at same time. This server has a 254 SSD boot disk with OS windows 10, and an extra 1TB Volume for data storage. My question is simple, i need to change the...