Windows 10: lost the text

Discus and support lost the text in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why the text of my pc doesnt appear after i shut down and update a program? for example text that dissappear is like file's name in folder, dekstop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by a. rido, Jan 19, 2021.

1. a. rido Win User

lost the text

why the text of my pc doesnt appear after i shut down and update a program? for example text that dissappear is like file's name in folder, dekstop file's name, control panel texts, and dtc.

:)

a. rido, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Lost text

Hi Martha,

There are a lot of possible factor for a text or a
    word document to be lost. To isolate the issue, I have some questions for you:

• What application did you use to create the text document?

• Were there any changes made before the text was lost?

• Were there any recent application installed?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 19, 2021
  3. text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jan 19, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

lost the text

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

lost the text

1. lost the text - Similar Threads - lost text

2. Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...: A few months ago I migrated our Exchange to a new provider with a good and long-standing reputation. No issues so far -- except one.I recently noticed that in the Notes field for a certain Contact, most of the lengthy text that was in there has disappeared, leaving only the...
  3. Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...: A few months ago I migrated our Exchange to a new provider with a good and long-standing reputation. No issues so far -- except one.I recently noticed that in the Notes field for a certain Contact, most of the lengthy text that was in there has disappeared, leaving only the...
  4. Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. In View, Zoom, I've lost my zoom slider and I'm stuck with a small text that's difficult to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In View, Zoom, I've lost my zoom slider and I'm stuck with a small text that's difficult to...: In View, Zoom, I've lost my zoom slider and I'm stuck with a small text that's difficult to see and audit.* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-view-zoom-ive-lost-my-zoom-slider-and-im-stuck/d4204f54-3f16-4fd8-b167-3db77405aa01
  6. In View, Zoom, I've lost my zoom slider and I'm stuck with a small text that's difficult to...

In View, Zoom, I've lost my zoom slider and I'm stuck with a small text that's difficult to...: In View, Zoom, I've lost my zoom slider and I'm stuck with a small text that's difficult to see and audit.* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-view-zoom-ive-lost-my-zoom-slider-and-im-stuck/d4204f54-3f16-4fd8-b167-3db77405aa01
  7. Converting, a text URL . . . I'm posting this a second time because I lost the URL sorry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting, a text URL . . . I'm posting this a second time because I lost the URL sorry: My, computer. Is running, Windows 10. I'm trying to e-mail, a four page document. But I'm having, a problem. The documents, give the details. About a, hospital bed. I'm a, retired veteran. And the email, is going to the VA. I'm hoping after reading, these documents. The VA...
  8. Converting, a text URL . . . I'm posting this a second time because I lost the URL sorry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converting, a text URL . . . I'm posting this a second time because I lost the URL sorry: My, computer. Is running, Windows 10. I'm trying to e-mail, a four page document. But I'm having, a problem. The documents, give the details. About a, hospital bed. I'm a, retired veteran. And the email, is going to the VA. I'm hoping after reading, these documents. The VA...
  9. Converting, a text URL . . . I'm posting this a second time because I lost the URL sorry

10. Windows 11 - 'File Explorer' has lost ability to search for specific text in documents. Can...

Windows 11 - 'File Explorer' has lost ability to search for specific text in documents. Can...: Hello All, I've just upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 a few days ago. I have noticed that the 'File Explorer' tab is severely lacking in function. I need the ability to search for very specific, unusual key words or names in my historic .docx Word Documents and Pdf's. I'm very...