Windows 10: lost types ltr that was made in word.

Discus and support lost types ltr that was made in word. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do you recover lost typed letter?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Charles EMiller, Jul 14, 2019.

1. lost types ltr that was made in word.

How do you recover lost typed letter?

:)

Charles EMiller, Jul 14, 2019
  2. Am360 Win User

Suggestion on enhancement of typing Amharic words

To those who developed Amharic typing/keyboarding system. I have one comment/suggestion on it.

"Enter" or "Space" key is used frequently when Amharic words are typed. These keys help to select the right word from displayed options. To make Amharic typing fast and easy please enhance it to take the first choice when the user press any other key that
    is not listed as options. For example to type the word "ሚስጥር" here are the steps on the current Amharic typing system

1. pressing "m" and then "i" and then space/enter keys (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" and then space/enter keys (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." and then space/enter keys (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" and then space/enter keys (to type ር)

I suggest to have a possibility not to use space/enter keys to write the same word ("ሚስጥር"). That means when I press "m" and then "i", I have two available options "ሚ" and "ሜ". space/enter key is used to type "ሚ" and "e" is used to type "ሜ". If the user
    type any other keys (other than "e" or space/enter), it will not write anything on the screen because it is out of the available options. What I am suggesting here is that - when the user types any key which is not in the available options, let it take the
    first option.

if you apply the above suggestion here will be the steps to type the word "ሚስጥር"

1. pressing "m" and then "i" (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" (to type ር)

This will make typing Amharic words very easy and fast.

Am360, Jul 14, 2019
  3. [ Pete ] Win User
    How do you type a word like "Crossway" with word flow?

Word Flow will typically suggest common words, and will only list the first eleven commonest matching words in the suggestion bar. I find that it's almost impossible to live my life through Word Flow, but it picks up the vast majority of common words
    very satisfactorily.

[ Pete ], Jul 14, 2019
  4. lost types ltr that was made in word.

eradication of text/words while typing

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. How are you trying to type the words?
    2. When you say “I type below my screen”, which screen are you referring to?
    3. Which application are you using to type?
    4. Where do the words that you want to eradicate appear on the screen?

Also, I suggest you to post a screenshot when you are trying to type words. Refer the article

How to include a screenshot in your post

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

lost types ltr that was made in word.

1. lost types ltr that was made in word. - Similar Threads - lost types ltr

2. lost word document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost word document: I was typing in Microsoft word and lost my document that was not saved yet. can you please help me find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-word-document/067ec045-f627-4f62-9692-58c11bfa70f5
  3. Lost word document

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost word document: Hello, I lost my final assignment document that was saved on my desktop, cause I deleted it permanently by mistake, right now I’m using a software called easeUS and trying to recover it, so far I have not got any documents, is there any way to recover it, please help! Thank...
  4. Forced Windows update while typing in Word - lost everything

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Forced Windows update while typing in Word - lost everything: I have Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build - 19041.746) and MS Office 365. I was typing a huge amount of data into an existing Word document. Phone rang and I left my desk and then got distracted by a few other things. When I returned to my computer 20 minutes later, there...
  5. Lost typed words in Window 16.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost typed words in Window 16.: I forgot to save a word file I was typing before updating the window. Then I lost what I have typed. How can I recover? Word 2016. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-typed-words-in-window-16/8a8ce3a7-ad29-42d6-910e-d4743742c14d
  6. Lost word document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost word document: I saved a word document with notes for my dissertation several months ago and have since opened it several times, i would open it by accessing recent world documents as shown below. I am not 100% sure i saved it on to onedrive, however I know it was saved and i could access...
  7. Lost Word document

Lost Word document: I spent 3 grueling hours last night working on sections of a report. I know I saved it. Now it's not on the flashdrive and I can't recover it from the computer/word file. I had to upgrade, upload Windows --whatever yesterday. My printer hasn't been working with WORD docs...
  8. Lost MS Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost MS Word: My 2016 computer came with MS Word installed, but it was recently removed. How may I recover programs that were included with the computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-ms-word/dc2be46f-938f-40f2-8ee2-b772e0bc915c
  9. Lost Word Doc

Lost Word Doc: I think I just deleted my address book from Word 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-word-doc/a0657285-f937-4b2c-98f8-1bc8b30fc70b"
  10. Ext, USB Drive Ltr Assignments change Int. Drive Ltr Assignments

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ext, USB Drive Ltr Assignments change Int. Drive Ltr Assignments: Hello, is it just me or does anyone else find it extremely annoying that drive letter assignments can't be locked in disk management? I have 4 ext. usb 3.0 drives in dual docks that are part of my backup box setup. Occasionally during boot up it appears that one or more...