Windows 10: lost types ltr that was made in word.

Discus and support lost types ltr that was made in word. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do you recover lost typed letter?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Charles EMiller, Jul 14, 2019.

1. lost types ltr that was made in word.

How do you recover lost typed letter?

:)

Charles EMiller, Jul 14, 2019
  2. Am360 Win User

Suggestion on enhancement of typing Amharic words

To those who developed Amharic typing/keyboarding system. I have one comment/suggestion on it.

"Enter" or "Space" key is used frequently when Amharic words are typed. These keys help to select the right word from displayed options. To make Amharic typing fast and easy please enhance it to take the first choice when the user press any other key that
    is not listed as options. For example to type the word "ሚስጥር" here are the steps on the current Amharic typing system

1. pressing "m" and then "i" and then space/enter keys (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" and then space/enter keys (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." and then space/enter keys (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" and then space/enter keys (to type ር)

I suggest to have a possibility not to use space/enter keys to write the same word ("ሚስጥር"). That means when I press "m" and then "i", I have two available options "ሚ" and "ሜ". space/enter key is used to type "ሚ" and "e" is used to type "ሜ". If the user
    type any other keys (other than "e" or space/enter), it will not write anything on the screen because it is out of the available options. What I am suggesting here is that - when the user types any key which is not in the available options, let it take the
    first option.

if you apply the above suggestion here will be the steps to type the word "ሚስጥር"

1. pressing "m" and then "i" (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" (to type ር)

This will make typing Amharic words very easy and fast.

Am360, Jul 14, 2019
  3. [ Pete ] Win User
    How do you type a word like "Crossway" with word flow?

Word Flow will typically suggest common words, and will only list the first eleven commonest matching words in the suggestion bar. I find that it's almost impossible to live my life through Word Flow, but it picks up the vast majority of common words
    very satisfactorily.

[ Pete ], Jul 14, 2019
  4. lost types ltr that was made in word.

eradication of text/words while typing

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. How are you trying to type the words?
    2. When you say “I type below my screen”, which screen are you referring to?
    3. Which application are you using to type?
    4. Where do the words that you want to eradicate appear on the screen?

Also, I suggest you to post a screenshot when you are trying to type words. Refer the article

How to include a screenshot in your post

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

lost types ltr that was made in word.

1. lost types ltr that was made in word. - Similar Threads - lost types ltr

2. Lost old Word documents

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Lost old Word documents: I lost a lot of my old MSWord documents and i can find no trace of them. Is there a way I could get them back.? My OS is Windows 10 129333
  3. Lost old Word documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost old Word documents: I lost a lot of my old MSWord documents and i can find no trace of them. Is there a way I could get them back.? My OS is Windows 10 129333
  4. Lost word document changes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost word document changes: Lost file after ‘save as’ Ive lost a file that i opened and had been adding a lot of text to today. I was relying on auto save but not actually pressing save until i finished it and then tried to save it as a new title ‘save as’. Closed the file so that i could email it and...
  5. eradication of text/words while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    eradication of text/words while typing: how to eradicate words that I type below my sreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eradication-of-textwords-while-typing/c51934c5-2414-4a9d-9e13-f63cb4904c0e
  6. Lost MS Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost MS Word: My 2016 computer came with MS Word installed, but it was recently removed. How may I recover programs that were included with the computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-ms-word/dc2be46f-938f-40f2-8ee2-b772e0bc915c
  7. Lost Word Doc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Word Doc: I think I just deleted my address book from Word 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-word-doc/a0657285-f937-4b2c-98f8-1bc8b30fc70b"
  8. Hindi phonetic typing in MS Word

in Cortana
    Hindi phonetic typing in MS Word: Hi I have been using Google transliterate input tool for typing phonetic hindi in windows 10 and all its apps. Recently, it seems google has stopped supporting this tool in windows 10 64bit version Is there any other way in which I can type phonetically in hindi, directly...
  9. Ext, USB Drive Ltr Assignments change Int. Drive Ltr Assignments

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ext, USB Drive Ltr Assignments change Int. Drive Ltr Assignments: Hello, is it just me or does anyone else find it extremely annoying that drive letter assignments can't be locked in disk management? I have 4 ext. usb 3.0 drives in dual docks that are part of my backup box setup. Occasionally during boot up it appears that one or more...
  10. lost unsaved word doc

in Windows 10 Support
    lost unsaved word doc: I left an unsaved word 2016 doc open last night and this morning it was gone. It's not coming up under the manage document/recover unsaved documents approach. is there anything else I can try? 33237