Windows 10: LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

Discus and support LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I Lost my USB receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. How Can I get a new one ? If I take it to Microsoft It at Redmond campus will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by historymaker_69, Mar 10, 2019.

1. LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

Hi,

I Lost my USB receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. How Can I get a new one ? If I take it to Microsoft It at Redmond campus will they sell me a new receiver for the same model ?

Thanks,

Naveen

:)

historymaker_69, Mar 10, 2019
  2. [tf] Win User

wireless mouse 5000

• dell latitude D420 laptop, but it doesn't matter which computer I have it on
    • There is no power on or power off button on the microsoft wireless mouse 5000
    • the mouse works fine
    • it has a transceiver. it is a usb mouse

3. mk929 Win User
    Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000) middle wheel does not work, other functions are erratic on DELLS Windows 10 laptop

Hello,

Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000) middle wheel does not work on my Windows 10 laptop. The click on drop down list does not open the content. While mouse USB stick is attached, the laptop's touch pad functions are
    getting erratic.

The driver is installed as [Mice and other pointing devices \ Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse] in the device manager panel. The driver date 3/8/2017, version 9.10.269.0 the latest available version as of this posting date.

Device status : "This device is working properly" however in the event panel there is an event saying :

"

Device HID\VID_045E&PID_0745&MI_01&Col01\7&309af98f&0&0000 could not be migrated.

Last Device Instance Id: HID

"

Also in [Universal Serial Bus Controllers \ Microsoft Universal Keyboard and Mouse Detection] driver, there is an event with same time stamp:

"

Device USB\VID_045E&PID_0745\5&2e4b7eda&0&3 could not be migrated.

Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_05E3&PID_0610\5&2e4b7eda&0&3

"

The laptop is DELL inspiron 7000 series with all latest Window 10, OS, drivers and firmware updates.

The Bluetooth is ON and (Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000) in in the device list.

Please post if you have a solution to the same or similar problem, or any thought/insight which might be relevant to finding a solution to this problem.

Thank you.

mk929, Mar 10, 2019
  4. LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 hesitates

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you because of Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000.

This issue might have occurred because of drivers.

"Noticed today that the Microsoft Intellipoint software is recommended to be installed along side the mouse and keyboard center in Windows 7. should I also install it on the Windows 10 machine?"

I suggest you to go ahead with the installation if it is recommended by Windows. You may also install it on Windows 10 machine and check.

Also ensure that shipset drivers are up to date as well. Check your PC for updates via Windows updates.

You may also run the hardware and device troubleshooter and check.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Click view all in the left panel.

• Select ‘Hardware and devices' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Keep us posted on Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 issue. We are happy to assist you further.

Joy Kemprai, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

1. LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 - Similar Threads - LOST USB receiver

2. Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Mouse 5000: My wireless mouse scroll wheel is glitching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-5000/a6bc8057-a9f3-467f-83b1-0db515205473
  3. Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Mouse 5000: My wireless mouse scroll wheel is glitching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-5000/a6bc8057-a9f3-467f-83b1-0db515205473
  4. microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb: hi- middle wheel on mouse not working properly. mouse clicks/moves pointer fine. just wheel. no chipped rubber,replaced batteries in mouse,have latest driver installed. ive removed/reinstalled mouse/keyboard.same. i scroll wheel,sometimes doesnt move ,then...
  5. microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb

microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb: hi- middle wheel on mouse not working properly. mouse clicks/moves pointer fine. just wheel. no chipped rubber,replaced batteries in mouse,have latest driver installed. ive removed/reinstalled mouse/keyboard.same. i scroll wheel,sometimes doesnt move ,then...
  6. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard: I lost the USB receiver for my Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000. Does anyone know where I can purchase only the receiver and not an entirely new keyboard? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!...
  7. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard: I lost the USB receiver for my Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000. Does anyone know where I can purchase only the receiver and not an entirely new keyboard? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!...
  8. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000: I am using a Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000 and it just stopped working all of a sudden, I changed the batteries and nothing happened. I started having issues with tracking. It would move and then stop. Can anyone help me or do I need to purchase another mouse?...
  10. microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000: Yesterday I updated to the newest windows 10. Now my Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000 don't work in windows at all. I checked and they do work in my Bios. I can move around the Bios and change things. I was total unable to boot into windows because neither...