Windows 10: Lost use of Office. Paid for it last August.

Discus and support Lost use of Office. Paid for it last August. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My wife has had multiple issues with updates. On one of them she lost Office. She paid to use it in August of last year. I am not on her machine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KeithBettis, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Lost use of Office. Paid for it last August.

My wife has had multiple issues with updates. On one of them she lost Office. She paid to use it in August of last year.

I am not on her machine. Please let me know what I need to do on HER machine so I can get her back inline.

Thank you. Keith Bettis

:)

KeithBettis, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Office 365 August feature update 16.0.11929.20198 for Android Office

Source:

Brink, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Office 365 August feature update 16.0.11929.20198 for Android

Source:

Brink, Jul 20, 2020
  4. John Fer Win User

Lost use of Office. Paid for it last August.

office ( 2010 + 2013 + 2016 ) cant save after the last update

Hello,

The issue might be caused by corrupted system files. For us to know more, please answer the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest trying to repair your Office application to help you with your concern. Check this
    article to know more on how to repair your Office apps.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Lost use of Office. Paid for it last August.

1. Lost use of Office. Paid for it last August. - Similar Threads - Lost Office Paid

2. paid subscription for office 365 is never materialaized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paid subscription for office 365 is never materialaized: I have benn paying billl for Microsoft 365 P msbill ref# 2490641975QNZPN9L, but office 365 never been available. Why? Need response ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paid-subscription-for-office-365-is-never/f648cbc8-00f8-4885-b056-950de8c1e6b6
  3. paid subscription for office 365 is never materialaized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paid subscription for office 365 is never materialaized: I have benn paying billl for Microsoft 365 P msbill ref# 2490641975QNZPN9L, but office 365 never been available. Why? Need response ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paid-subscription-for-office-365-is-never/f648cbc8-00f8-4885-b056-950de8c1e6b6
  4. paid for office subscription but still says expired

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    paid for office subscription but still says expired: On Windows 10 - I had 365 but downgraded to just office and paid in September.Keep getting message my subscription has expired and I can no longer use itHelp please...
  5. With last update of Windows 10, lost MS Office, files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    With last update of Windows 10, lost MS Office, files: With the latest download of Windows 10, I have lost all of my files and Microsoft Office. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-last-update-of-windows-10-lost-ms-office/53b4ead8-0608-4f2c-a477-1f1182b0c9ac
  6. Lost game I paid for

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lost game I paid for: So I had Minecraft windows 10 edition on my old computer which I factory reset because I got a new one. Now, when I go to try and download Minecraft again, it says I need to pay again? Is this supposed to happen or should I be getting the game for free since I already bought...
  7. microsoft office lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft office lost: when I upgraded to windows 10 I lost my Microsoft office programs. what do I do to get them back or find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-lost/14a02b1d-4d70-48d1-bc22-486bc8d88307
  8. Lost all files after latest Windows 10 Update Last August 2019 !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost all files after latest Windows 10 Update Last August 2019 !: Hello there ! I'm hoping someone can help me with this very particular problem. So last August 2019, I updated my PC to the latest version of Windows 10, but then was met with a strange occurance. I loaded up my desktop and it was empty, yet my background was still there....
  9. August 2019 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    August 2019 updates for Microsoft Office: Introduction Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in August 2019. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you. To download an update,...
  10. August 2018 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    August 2018 updates for Microsoft Office: Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in August 2018. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you. To download an update, click the...