Windows 10: Lost users in Windows 10

Discus and support Lost users in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a very big problem with my windows 10. It seems that I have lost all my windows 10 users. I've tried to promote any user to administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by palomino100, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Lost users in Windows 10

Hi,

I have a very big problem with my windows 10.

It seems that I have lost all my windows 10 users. I've tried to promote any user to administrator but i can't do this because any of them exists now.yo

I've tried to fix the problem with some alternatives trying to read the SAM file but any user is appearing there.

What can I do? Could you help me?

Best regards.

:)

palomino100, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Lost users in Windows 10

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Lost users in Windows 10

1. Lost users in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lost users

2. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...: My laptop motherboard failed, I used a new laptop to mount the old HDD drive with Win 10 Pro OS partition and boot from it. It worked and I got into Windows however ALL my previously installed programs were gone and all my user profile files were missing Documents, Downloads,...
  3. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...: My laptop motherboard failed, I used a new laptop to mount the old HDD drive with Win 10 Pro OS partition and boot from it. It worked and I got into Windows however ALL my previously installed programs were gone and all my user profile files were missing Documents, Downloads,...
  4. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?: I have 2 local user accounts on my system. USER1 was created when I was installing Windows 11 on my PC and USER2 is my primary Microsoft account. I have been trying to transfer everything from USER1 to my primary account but there is one giant AppData folder present under...
  6. If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?

If you delete a local user from your system will the AppData folder be lost?: I have 2 local user accounts on my system. USER1 was created when I was installing Windows 11 on my PC and USER2 is my primary Microsoft account. I have been trying to transfer everything from USER1 to my primary account but there is one giant AppData folder present under...
  7. I lost my admin privileges after changing the user name of my account and its description!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my admin privileges after changing the user name of my account and its description!!!: After what i changed i updated the store and the windows and i did a restart then i logged in normally with the same pin password like any normal day. then i opend cmd in admin it asks for yes or no as normal but it only shows no. so that weird and tried other applications...
  8. I lost my admin privileges after changing the user name of my account and its description!!!

I lost my admin privileges after changing the user name of my account and its description!!!: After what i changed i updated the store and the windows and i did a restart then i logged in normally with the same pin password like any normal day. then i opend cmd in admin it asks for yes or no as normal but it only shows no. so that weird and tried other applications...
  9. Please Help I lost my user profile and it is showing up as Account Unknown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help I lost my user profile and it is showing up as Account Unknown: hello! i wanted to change my c/users/username and in order to do so i switched my current microsoft account to a local one and created a new local account and changed the name. afterwards i accidentally deleted my original user account. it is still showing up in the c/users...
  10. Please Help I lost my user profile and it is showing up as Account Unknown

Please Help I lost my user profile and it is showing up as Account Unknown: hello! i wanted to change my c/users/username and in order to do so i switched my current microsoft account to a local one and created a new local account and changed the name. afterwards i accidentally deleted my original user account. it is still showing up in the c/users...