Windows 10: Lost video files

Discus and support Lost video files in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have a minor YouTube channel and I love to edit for fun. So I use premiere pro 2019 and I spent hours on one video. But for some reason all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/THicCBoISiXniNE, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Lost video files

So I have a minor YouTube channel and I love to edit for fun. So I use premiere pro 2019 and I spent hours on one video. But for some reason all of the video files disappears and are not in the trash bin or anywhere? How can I recover the clips?

submitted by /u/THicCBoISiXniNE
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/THicCBoISiXniNE, Jan 24, 2020

2. Videos lost

Hi Michael,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

• How did you install Windows 10?
    I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article and check if it helps.

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/find-lost-files-after-the-update-to-windows-10

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 25, 2020
  3. MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Lost video files

Lost video

Anybody could help how to search for lost video. I could retrieve video 2004 but unable to retrieve video shot in 2014 ! Any suggestions.??

FrancescoCavazzoni, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Lost video files

1. Lost video files - Similar Threads - Lost video files

2. lost files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost files: Hello, I am hoping someone could help.I got a new sd card for my phone and I tried to transfer files between my phones. Smart Switch kept 'saying' that I do not have enough space on my computer. I got a flash drive, plugged it in and transferred some videos from my laptop....
  3. Windows 10 Photos Video Editor lost files connection

Windows 10 Photos Video Editor lost files connection: I am creating videos with Windows 10 Photos. My projects are saved on portable drives. If by accident I open the Photos app while the portable drive is not connected, all definition of file location is lost and all video project files appear empty. The drive is there, the...
  4. "We can't find this file" Video Editor - I'm at a lost.

"We can't find this file" Video Editor - I'm at a lost.: Hello there, I've spent a few days working on a video and I have always managed to pick right off where I last left it. Went to continue editing the project this morning, roughly two hours ago, and this is what I was met with: [ATTACH] The videos which have been sitting...
  5. Lost all photo videos .

Lost all photo videos .: want to recover it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-all-photo-videos/c75c5bf3-eedc-417d-867f-11669c174197
  6. lost files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost files: I had to a factory reset as windows ten recovery would not work Did a HP factory restore but although said would keep files it didn't. No back up as in lock down not in office I have also had bit locker on the lap top can not find files Is a total loss???? I have...
  7. Lost video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost video: Anybody could help how to search for lost video. I could retrieve video 2004 but unable to retrieve video shot in 2014 ! Any suggestions.?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-video/399547fb-78c0-4db4-af63-e6a665104d6a"
  8. Lost video files in Microsoft Photos

Lost video files in Microsoft Photos: I am really annoyed and desperately need help. When attempting to open Microsoft Photos where my video files were stored I received error message, unable to open, and told me to try again later. The last thing I did yesterday was create a video file in there and all was fine....
  9. lost video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost video: I have several photos and videos in my photo gallery unfortunately I can't find a couple videos that were previously on there?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-video/b505f5f8-d762-4285-8ff9-2355e60312ce"
  10. Lost File

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost File: Hi, This is a request , I used to have a Zip file that contained shortcuts for windows 7/8 &10. The files were downloaded from the internet and when extracted in the form of a list or icons (as preference). I recently purchased a new pc and somehow failed to save said Zip...