Windows 10: Lost video

Discus and support Lost video in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Anybody could help how to search for lost video. I could retrieve video 2004 but unable to retrieve video shot in 2014 ! Any suggestions.??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FrancescoCavazzoni, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Lost video

Anybody could help how to search for lost video. I could retrieve video 2004 but unable to retrieve video shot in 2014 ! Any suggestions.??

:)

FrancescoCavazzoni, Jul 26, 2019

2. Videos lost

Hi Michael,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

• How did you install Windows 10?
    I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article and check if it helps.

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/find-lost-files-after-the-update-to-windows-10

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Can't watch videos on Win 10

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• Which web browser are you using to watch online videos?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If you are using Internet Explorer to watch online videos, I suggest you to
    follow the steps mentioned in the following link and check:Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

Note: The above mentioned article contains steps to reset IE. Resetting Internet Explorer's settings is not reversible. After a reset, all previous settings in IE are lost and cannot
    be recovered.

Please reply us with the required information along with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Lost video

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Lost video

1. Lost video - Similar Threads - Lost video

2. Lost SD videos restored as jpg pictures-how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost SD videos restored as jpg pictures-how to fix?: Yesterday I transferred my videos from my SD card onto my windows computer. While on the E drive importing all 32 9 min videos it stopped and gave me the msg “failed to import 29 of 29 items off UDISK” So I thought I’d try again. Well unfortunately somehow I deleted them off...
  3. Lost SD videos restored as jpg pictures-how to fix?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost SD videos restored as jpg pictures-how to fix?: Yesterday I transferred my videos from my SD card onto my windows computer. While on the E drive importing all 32 9 min videos it stopped and gave me the msg “failed to import 29 of 29 items off UDISK” So I thought I’d try again. Well unfortunately somehow I deleted them off...
  4. Lost SD videos restored as jpg pictures-how to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All pictures and videos are lost or deleted.Any way to recover?

All pictures and videos are lost or deleted.Any way to recover?: All my pictures are gone from one drive on my cell phone when updating my new card. When opening one drive it mentioned that my account was frozen until 24 hours. When I reopened it after 24 hours all my pictures are gone is there any way I can recover all the pictures and...
  6. All pictures and videos are lost or deleted.Any way to recover?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All pictures and videos are lost or deleted.Any way to recover?: All my pictures are gone from one drive on my cell phone when updating my new card. When opening one drive it mentioned that my account was frozen until 24 hours. When I reopened it after 24 hours all my pictures are gone is there any way I can recover all the pictures and...
  7. All pictures and videos are lost or deleted.Any way to recover?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar: I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar in windows 10 pro , i was recording while multitasking some things , suddenly the record stopped and gave me error that says corubted video , cant remember the error code , but the video was lost , couldnt find it , is there...
  9. I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar

I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar: I lost a video recorder for error in xbox game bar in windows 10 pro , i was recording while multitasking some things , suddenly the record stopped and gave me error that says corubted video , cant remember the error code , but the video was lost , couldnt find it , is there...
  10. my windows7 computer crashed and I lost the sound and full screen video. Also the restore...

my windows7 computer crashed and I lost the sound and full screen video. Also the restore...: My windows 7 professional computer crashed recently. After the crash, I no longer have sound. I get the message No Audio Device is installed. Also the video isn't full any longer. It is reduced by about 1 inch along the sides. I tried the restore computer function and that...