Windows 10: LOST WIFI AFTER LAST UPDATE

Discus and support LOST WIFI AFTER LAST UPDATE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Broadcom wifi that no longer works and have been unable to reset even after a reinstall HELP. There is only a usb and no ethernet as is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wombat186, Sep 25, 2019.

1. wombat186 Win User

LOST WIFI AFTER LAST UPDATE

I have a Broadcom wifi that no longer works and have been unable to reset even after a reinstall HELP.

There is only a usb and no ethernet as is a LINX 12/64

:)

wombat186, Sep 25, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond LOST WIFI AFTER LAST UPDATE :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 25, 2019
  3. windows 10, updated w10 , lost WiFi

I've been asking about losing command button ctrl windows 10, "class not registered" etc. got the suggestion with link to update to latest w10 version. took a long time few restarts, BUT now I've lost all WiFi connectability. all was fine no changes
    on machine et al...I've been asking about losing command button ctrl windows 10, "class not registered" etc. got the suggestion with link to update to latest w10 version. took a long time few restarts, BUT now I've lost all WiFi connectability. all was fine
    no changes on machine et al...I've w

HansBarnard, Sep 25, 2019
  4. LOST WIFI AFTER LAST UPDATE

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

LOST WIFI AFTER LAST UPDATE

1. LOST WIFI AFTER LAST UPDATE - Similar Threads - LOST WIFI LAST

2. lost wifi after windows10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost wifi after windows10 update: Lost wifi after windows10 update. Tried troubleshoot, some fixes from google search, no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi-after-windows10-update/6133347b-3fbf-4895-a893-47331d094ded
  3. lost wifi after windows10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost wifi after windows10 update: Lost wifi after windows10 update. Tried troubleshoot, some fixes from google search, no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi-after-windows10-update/6133347b-3fbf-4895-a893-47331d094ded
  4. lost wifi after windows10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Lost printer after last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost printer after last Windows 10 update: My printer stopped working last week and yesterday, in order to get it working again, I restored to the previous update on june 9th . . . then it worked again. Last night windows updated itself again and the printer has stopped working again . . . by not working i mean...
  6. Lost WiFi after June Update

Lost WiFi after June Update: Split from this thread. I lost my wifi after the June 10th update. I've tried everything for the last two days and no success. I'm currently running a 50 ethernet cable....
  7. WiFi issues after the last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi issues after the last update: I have issues with the wifi adapter after the last update because my laptop (HP ProBook 440 G5) can't find any network. I checked the adapters and only see the Ethernet adapter so my next step was to check the network adapter in the device manager but doesn't show me the...
  8. Lost document update after last upgrade

Lost document update after last upgrade: I was working on a word document when I got the notification for update windows. I hit update later and continued to work on the document. After a few hours, I saved the document (to my desktop where it has been since it was created a couple of weeks ago). Then updated...
  9. WiFi reboot after last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi reboot after last update: hi guys, after update my windows at the last version my wiFi reboot every time, how do i fix that ? i have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-reboot-after-last-update/9642e8a5-0dc4-404c-8fb6-b94ecb19cc0e
  10. Lost DVD player after last Creators update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost DVD player after last Creators update: Have a Sata DVD player (HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS40 SCSI CdRom Device) that will not recognized cd's/dvd's after successful Fall Creators Update. The DVD is HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS40 SCSI CdRom Device.....working fine prior to update. It is recognized in Windows and Windows...