Windows 10: Lost WiFi

Discus and support Lost WiFi in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have lost WiFi on my lenovo laptop but it is worki ng elsewhere in the house. Can you help as this a work laptop and I need it working!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nikki Pritchett, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Lost WiFi

I have lost WiFi on my lenovo laptop but it is worki ng elsewhere in the house. Can you help as this a work laptop and I need it working!

:)

Nikki Pritchett, Feb 12, 2024

2. I have lost my wifi ability. My device manager has no network adapter listed.

I have lost my wifi ability.

My device manager has no network adapter listed.

It seems I am not alone in this predicament (thanks Windows 10!).

Any suggestions gratefully received

jeffery_939, Feb 12, 2024
  3. rob1618 Win User
    Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Lost WiFi

Recommendation for WiFi usb / card

If you have a desktop computer I would STRONGLY suggest a PCIe adapter rather than a USB adapter if you go with WiFi 6. The only USB WiFi adapters that I have seen thus far use a Realtek chipset which is reported to have some serious flaws. In my own personal experience, I have tried 2 of these and returned both, getting performance worse than other WiFi 5 adapters and constant disconnects even 10 feet from my WiFi router. If you go with a USB adapter, I would suggest a quality WiFi 5 adapter. One more note: Should you decide to go with a WiFi 6 PCIe adapter, I would suggest a WiFi 6e model. They actually cost no more, and they are one step up just in case you ever go to a WiFi 6e router.

hsehestedt, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Lost WiFi

1. Lost WiFi - Similar Threads - Lost WiFi

2. My network was working well but suddenly wifi icon disappeared and connection was lost?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My network was working well but suddenly wifi icon disappeared and connection was lost?...: My network connection is lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-was-working-well-but-suddenly-wifi-icon/e6506894-42f1-4284-b2db-d58009c2c62e
  3. My network was working well but suddenly wifi icon disappeared and connection was lost?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My network was working well but suddenly wifi icon disappeared and connection was lost?...: My network connection is lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-was-working-well-but-suddenly-wifi-icon/e6506894-42f1-4284-b2db-d58009c2c62e
  4. My Laptop Suddenly Lost its WiFi Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Suddenly Lost its WiFi Connection: I was using my laptop Asus Vivobook S15 for meeting and watching YouTube videos nothing heavy. It was fine and then suddenly it turned into blue screen. I waited until it restarted. Afterwards I couldn't connect to WiFi. I have followed the troubleshooting advices and...
  5. My Laptop Suddenly Lost its WiFi Connection

My Laptop Suddenly Lost its WiFi Connection: I was using my laptop Asus Vivobook S15 for meeting and watching YouTube videos nothing heavy. It was fine and then suddenly it turned into blue screen. I waited until it restarted. Afterwards I couldn't connect to WiFi. I have followed the troubleshooting advices and...
  6. PC update caused black flickering screen not with task manager and lost WIFI driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC update caused black flickering screen not with task manager and lost WIFI driver.: I’m at my wits end. I have what was an incredibly reliable HP PC which was ruined by a new Windows 10 update. It started by causing a flickering screen which i read up on troubleshoots for doesn't flicker the task manager box when opened but you cannot access the task bar so...
  7. PC update caused black flickering screen not with task manager and lost WIFI driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC update caused black flickering screen not with task manager and lost WIFI driver.: I’m at my wits end. I have what was an incredibly reliable HP PC which was ruined by a new Windows 10 update. It started by causing a flickering screen which i read up on troubleshoots for doesn't flicker the task manager box when opened but you cannot access the task bar so...
  8. PC update caused black flickering screen not with task manager and lost WIFI driver.

9. lost wifi capability.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost wifi capability.: windows updated my acer 16-41 nitro and now i have completely lost any access to wifi. the icon for wifi is gone. only options are ethernet and bluetooth......?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi-capability/36701263-72cd-4d4c-b0bf-9dc7d969e142
  10. lost wifi capability.

lost wifi capability.: windows updated my acer 16-41 nitro and now i have completely lost any access to wifi. the icon for wifi is gone. only options are ethernet and bluetooth......?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi-capability/36701263-72cd-4d4c-b0bf-9dc7d969e142