Windows 10: Lost Win 10 License after flash BIOS update

Discus and support Lost Win 10 License after flash BIOS update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows was fine but after I updated BIOS it asks me to activate.I get Error code: 0x803FA067I wanted to activate by phone but it is not there. To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Simon213, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Simon213 Win User

Lost Win 10 License after flash BIOS update

Windows was fine but after I updated BIOS it asks me to activate.I get Error code: 0x803FA067I wanted to activate by phone but it is not there. To activate Windows 10 by phone:Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Activation.Under Activate Windows Now section, select Activate by Phone.Activate by phone is not there.Slui 4 and its versions are also not working. Nothing pops up.

:)

Simon213, Jun 27, 2022

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Should I update bios?

Lol, there is still so many myths about flashing bios and people actually believe in them. People, this is 2018, not 1998, bios updates are easy and when file is provided by manufacturer themselves then they do RMA gpus, motherboards, mice and all other devices which failed during flashing.

spectatorx, Jun 27, 2022
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Lost Win 10 License after flash BIOS update - Similar Threads - Lost License flash

2. Windows lost activation after BIOS update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows lost activation after BIOS update.: I just updated my BIOS because I had some presumably memory compatibility-related issues resulting in a Blue Screen each time my PC went to sleep and was woken back up. It is a self built PC that has been running for about 2 years, getting the Windows 11 Update at some point....
  3. Lost Win 10 License after flash BIOS update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Win 10 License after flash BIOS update: Windows was fine but after I updated BIOS it asks me to activate.I get Error code: 0x803FA067I wanted to activate by phone but it is not there. To activate Windows 10 by phone:Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Activation.Under Activate Windows Now section,...
  4. Lost Win 10 License after flash BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Win 10 License after flash BIOS update: Windows was fine but after I updated BIOS it asks me to activate.I get Error code: 0x803FA067I wanted to activate by phone but it is not there. To activate Windows 10 by phone:Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Activation.Under Activate Windows Now section,...
  5. BIOS Flash Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS Flash Update: Hello! Just recently I've been trying to install MSI Drivers for my BIOS. It came with two files that I couldn't simply run through windows. I looked up a video and everyone put the bios update file in a USB Flash Drive. The problem is, I don't have a USB Flash Drive. Can I...
  6. StopCode 0xc000021a after BIOS flash update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    StopCode 0xc000021a after BIOS flash update: I have an ASRock X370 ITX/ac motherboard and I flashedthe bios to 4.40 to 5.30. After finishing the update now everytime i get the bsod with the stopcode 0xc000021a. It will just throw this stopcode and restart the computer back into my bios, without me doing it. It wont even...
  7. Lost Windows 10 License after Flash BIOS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Windows 10 License after Flash BIOS: Hi there guys, A few years ago when Microsoft gave us that free W10 License when upgrading of course I picked mine and it worked fine until... Months after that I bought a new video card that does not work with my motherboard an old and cheap MB, so I found that I could...
  8. folder lost after win 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    folder lost after win 10 update: after the latest Win 10 update a folder disappeared from my desktop. I would like to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-lost-after-win-10-update/17af4f19-59eb-465d-8b4b-3a48211537bd"
  9. Lost files after win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost files after win 10 update.: I recently lost ALL my files after another Windows update,, I had noticed a little while back that my shortcuts were not working... and that for some reason all my files were in a directory called Windows.old.. I was trying to work out how they were there,, and then now...
  10. Updates Flashing the BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Updates Flashing the BIOS: Yes it was Microsoft Windows turned my laptop on this morning it immediately went to the install updates only options I had was install and restart or install and shut down so restarted and the pc immediately flashed the BIOS and now will not boot into windows...