Windows 10: Lost win10 digital licence

Discus and support Lost win10 digital licence in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Please help me with this problem. I had win 7 and upgraded to win 10. I've reinstalled the system after some time but I couldn't activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DragosC1, Feb 19, 2021.

1. DragosC1 Win User

Lost win10 digital licence

Hello,

Please help me with this problem. I had win 7 and upgraded to win 10. I've reinstalled the system after some time but I couldn't activate the licence again. I was in hurry as I needed to solve something, so I've called and bought in 20 min another licence. I've installed it on that computer.

Now I have a second computer and I will like to use the second licence on this new computer and first one win7->win10 on the old computer.

How can I solve this?

Thanks,

Dragos

:)

DragosC1, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Lost win10 digital licence

1. Lost win10 digital licence - Similar Threads - Lost win10 digital

2. I lost my digital licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my digital licence: Hi, i have a dell laptop and it had windows 10 activated but i didnt link it with a microsoft account. Then i formatted the hard drive and reinstalled windows using the media creation tool, now it says that its not activatederror 0xc004f213Did i lose the license?...
  3. I lost my digital licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my digital licence: Hi, i have a dell laptop and it had windows 10 activated but i didnt link it with a microsoft account. Then i formatted the hard drive and reinstalled windows using the media creation tool, now it says that its not activatederror 0xc004f213Did i lose the license?...
  4. I lost my digital licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Digital licence

Digital licence: I have been wanting to reinstall windows from scratch and get as clean a copy as possible for some time now and I been looking into it lately. I want to try and get rid if any ghosts partitions left behind such as my old windows 7 i can bring up on startup by clicking on F8 i...
  6. Digital Licence

Digital Licence: Dear sir, I am a ninth class student, I made a computer from my local shop, which did not have original windows, can I get a digital license of Windows please. Shourya Ingley...
  7. Win10 digital licence key

Win10 digital licence key: Hi I am wondering my Old PC says that i am activated like this windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account and now i bought new PC and i want to transfer my licence and windows to new PC and old pc will not be used anymore....
  8. lost digital licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost digital licence: lost digital licence after upgrade from win7 to win 10 how do i find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-digital-licence/f77b4476-0050-4a3f-ada3-eadda5c07792
  9. Digital Licence

Digital Licence: How can I transfer my digitally licensed windows to my son's account as it is synced with my account and I am no longer able to use windows I would very much like to transfer my license to his account can I do that ? is there a way? please help me...
  10. digital licence

digital licence: with digital licence can ı upgrade to pro ver. ı was using it but ı had to replace pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-licence/d3061a81-7cab-4a1e-965c-ee6d2bee87dc"