Windows 10: Lost Windows 10 Accidentally (hELP PLEASE)

Discus and support Lost Windows 10 Accidentally (hELP PLEASE) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, not long ago, I was attempting to completely reset my laptop (Dell Inspiron 11 3000), and as it was resetting, it froze and became practically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeeperGrub81, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Lost Windows 10 Accidentally (hELP PLEASE)

So, not long ago, I was attempting to completely reset my laptop (Dell Inspiron 11 3000), and as it was resetting, it froze and became practically unusable. Luckily, my dad is pretty tech savvy and was able to get it working again. However, it ended up having Windows 8.1 installed rather than Windows 10 which it had before the reset. I bought this computer used online a few years ago, so I don't have the product key or anything. Is there ANY possible way to get it re-installed without having to buy a whole new product key? Thanks!

:)

DeeperGrub81, Aug 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 28, 2018
  3. skbbb Win User
    accidentally deleted/lost data from SD Card using on Lumia 830

Accidentally deleted/lost all the data (Pictures, videos, important documents and books). Using Lumia 830 Windows 10 upgraded. Once accidentally removes the sd card all the data was lost only empty sd card.

google lot but can't find the recovery software for this. Kindly guide me step by step how to recover the data. Thanks.

skbbb, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Lost Windows 10 Accidentally (hELP PLEASE)

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 28, 2018
  5. skbbb Win User
    accidentally deleted/lost data from SD Card using on Lumia 830

Accidentally deleted/lost all the data (Pictures, videos, important documents and books). Using Lumia 830 Windows 10 upgraded. Once accidentally removes the sd card all the data was lost only empty sd card.

google lot but can't find the recovery software for this. Kindly guide me step by step how to recover the data. Thanks.

skbbb, Aug 28, 2018
  6. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Lost Windows 10 Accidentally (hELP PLEASE)

1. Lost Windows 10 Accidentally (hELP PLEASE) - Similar Threads - Lost Accidentally hELP

2. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP: I accidentally administrated an app and deleted it immediately, now when I try to download and reopen that program my PC keeps on restarting. Please help...
  3. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP: I accidentally administrated an app and deleted it immediately, now when I try to download and reopen that program my PC keeps on restarting. Please help...
  4. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please help. I'm lost in clouds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help. I'm lost in clouds: We have Hybrid configuration since today our AzureAD Connect works fine.We have two AADConnect machines one in stage mode and the second one is the production machineEach month as MS recommended on the production machine I have PowerShell Script to rollover the roll over the...
  6. Please help \ file lost doc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help \ file lost doc: Hello I by mistake deleted one file doc from the desktop.I tried to recover it using three or four programs of recovery such as; stellar data, EaseUS data, recover my files, etc.. All these programs could not give me the file back ! But to tell you more details about the...
  7. Please help \ file lost doc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help \ file lost doc: Hello I by mistake deleted one file doc from the desktop.I tried to recover it using three or four programs of recovery such as; stellar data, EaseUS data, recover my files, etc.. All these programs could not give me the file back ! But to tell you more details about the...
  8. LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE: I have an HP Stream 360 Laptop, Windows 8.1. My entire Operating System is gone. I've tried everything to fix....ISO disk image, original drivers, diskpart, command prompt, every resource and solution I could find. NOTHING has helped or has worked. I do not have original...
  9. I lost everything "PLEASE HELP"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I lost everything "PLEASE HELP": So recently I have been getting the BSOD like once a day. So I contacted Microsoft support and they told me to reset my computer... And i did through cloud reset, and by clicking the option "keep my files". Now there was a list that included "files" that will get deleted......
  10. Please help. Accidentally undid a new folder and lost all my photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help. Accidentally undid a new folder and lost all my photos: I had recently taken all the photos off of my phone to put into a folder on my PC when I was done I right clicked and for some reason clicked undo new. I tried Ctrl+y and Ctrl+Z no luck. I tried restoring previous version on the file and no luck. I checked my recycle bin and...