Windows 10: Lost Windows 10 Activation Key

Discus and support Lost Windows 10 Activation Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home product off of Amazon, complete in box. I didn't realize the activation key was on paper in the box and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nich08, Oct 3, 2020.

1. nich08 Win User

Lost Windows 10 Activation Key

Hi, I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home product off of Amazon, complete in box. I didn't realize the activation key was on paper in the box and threw it all away. When I inserted the activation media, it prompted me with the watermark in the bottom right corner asking for an activation key to activate Windows. Amazon doesn't give an option to contact the seller, and I was wondering how I would contact somebody to get a replacement key.

:)

nich08, Oct 3, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 3, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Lost Windows 10 Activation Key

Lost Windows Activation Product Key

I recently lost my Windows 10 pro Activation product key and now Microsoft wants me to activate my windows but now i dnt have any product key please suggest me the way i dnt want to lost my all data...

Nimra Imam, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Lost Windows 10 Activation Key

1. Lost Windows 10 Activation Key - Similar Threads - Lost Activation Key

2. Lost windows 10 activation key email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost windows 10 activation key email: I purchased Windows 10 Home Edition last August. I got the email but couldn't install it right because I didn't have time. Now I went looking for the email I but couldn't find it. What is the way to recover this activation key?PS. I read the in the other post that was...
  3. Lost windows 10 activation key email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost windows 10 activation key email: I purchased Windows 10 Home Edition last August. I got the email but couldn't install it right because I didn't have time. Now I went looking for the email I but couldn't find it. What is the way to recover this activation key?PS. I read the in the other post that was...
  4. Lost windows 10 activation key email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. lost activation key

lost activation key: hello I wish you can help me I update my laptop from windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro when the update was free , put after time I forced to go back to windows 7 I have hp envy laptop by hitting f11 to restore it can I go back to window 10 pro I didn't save the key when o...
  6. Lost activation key!

Lost activation key!: I threw away my activation key last year and now am installing faster RAM and Windows is asking for my activation key, which I no longer have. Can you buy a new key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-activation-key/c1ffb953-d28b-4b22-a301-bd40c574f617
  7. Lost activation key

Lost activation key: Recently my hardrive crashed and I lost everything in it. By mistake a had not prepared recovery drive, and I don't have activation key stored somewhere. Is there a way I can get my activation key using my Microsoft account. Thank you....
  8. Windows 10 Activation Key Lost

Windows 10 Activation Key Lost: Hello, I recently upgraded my computers motherboard, cpu, and ram. I've had problems with windows in the past, the most recent issue prior to windows randomly deactivating during a game of Borderlands 3 last night was when my SSD that came with my pre-build kicked the bucket....
  9. Windows 10 Activation - recovering a lost key

Windows 10 Activation - recovering a lost key: Have had trouble with corruption on my hard drive. After boot time repair, Windows 10 thinks it is no longer activated and I cannot find any information on my product key. I did the free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 several years ago. How in. Any ideas where that key...
  10. Windows 10 activation with Windows 7 lost key

Windows 10 activation with Windows 7 lost key: Hi, 8 years ago I bought a laptop with Windows7 installed, after one of the updates my windows7 broke down and did not recover, I installed Windows10 from ISO available at Microsoft website, but I cannot activate it because my license key for Windows7 faded away and I cannot...