Windows 10: Lost Windows 10 and back to Windows 8

Discus and support Lost Windows 10 and back to Windows 8 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, we have received three laptops from another charity that is sadly closing and after having them checked over and any sensitive data removed we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RebeccaElley1, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Lost Windows 10 and back to Windows 8

Hello, we have received three laptops from another charity that is sadly closing and after having them checked over and any sensitive data removed we have somehow lost Windows 10 and it has 'gone back' to Windows 8.

We think maybe the person sorting it did a factory reset or something.

How can we get Windows 10 back onto the laptops?

Thanks for all your help.

:)

RebeccaElley1, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Lost Windows 10 and back to Windows 8

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Lost Windows 10 and back to Windows 8

1. Lost Windows 10 and back to Windows 8 - Similar Threads - Lost

2. i lost a wireless keyboard 2000with a mouse's usbquestioning again cuz i couldnt understood...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i lost a wireless keyboard 2000with a mouse's usbquestioning again cuz i couldnt understood...: i lost a usb for wireless keyboard 2000with a mouse's usb.... im questioning again cuz i couldnt understand a translationXD. can i buy it again?or what should i do with this mouse andkeyboard? please reply me....
  3. Lost Product Key after moving OS from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Product Key after moving OS from HDD to SSD: I moved Windows 10 Pro to my SSD via booting through a separate USB Stick and that all worked. Then, probably fatally I deleted the old OS from the HDD. I thought that I could activate Windows through my digital license, which is linked to my Microsoft Account right? with...
  4. Lost my Microsoft Suite

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost my Microsoft Suite: Laptop recently crashed, decided to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. Lost ALL of my Microsoft Suite and need it back. I paid for this program when I purchased the Laptop. It is Not a "by the month" program. I need help downloading my programs again. Thanks...
  5. Files lost after created outside of OS, e.g. booted from USB/CD/DVD Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files lost after created outside of OS, e.g. booted from USB/CD/DVD Windows 10: Recently I have noticed that after creating HDD/partition backup images by booting from external device, e.g. from USB then when I after the operation boot into the OS Windows 10, Build 1809 LTSB I can't see the backup files any more. Not even when I'm absolutely sure that...
  6. Somehow I have lost minimize and expand buttons normally at the top of open windows. How...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Somehow I have lost minimize and expand buttons normally at the top of open windows. How...: I have lost the minimize and expand buttons normally at the top of open windows. How do I restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somehow-i-have-lost-minimize-and-expand-buttons/af222484-9a38-44c8-a32b-b05c746e514f
  7. lost the use of mark up with pen ??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost the use of mark up with pen ??: i activated an update now when i open a pdf drawing i can not use the mark up pen function with different colours and thickness on lines Why ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-the-use-of-mark-up-with-pen/9132641a-2e8f-43ff-946f-58cc4127cded
  8. Lost Data in OneNote after Widnows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Data in OneNote after Widnows Update: I lost some of my data from OneNote after the last update and can't retrieve it. Any ideas? Windows will not allow me to go back to a previous version....
  9. Lost internet connection when start a online game

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost internet connection when start a online game: When i start a game from steam or other platform the internet will auto disconnected, when i close the game and the internet become normal. It is not the wifi problem. After reformat windows 10, this problem solved. but after 3 days this problem occurs again I check the...
  10. Microsoft store purchases lost ? A few questions.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store purchases lost ? A few questions.: I have some purchases on my personal Microsoft account, which uses an old email address of mine. I recently created a new personal Microsoft account. 1: How can i transfer my purchases to my new account? My new laptop inst installed for work or in an organisation its...