Windows 10: Lost Windows 10 and back to Windows 8

Discus and support Lost Windows 10 and back to Windows 8 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, we have received three laptops from another charity that is sadly closing and after having them checked over and any sensitive data removed we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RebeccaElley1, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Lost Windows 10 and back to Windows 8

Hello, we have received three laptops from another charity that is sadly closing and after having them checked over and any sensitive data removed we have somehow lost Windows 10 and it has 'gone back' to Windows 8.

We think maybe the person sorting it did a factory reset or something.

How can we get Windows 10 back onto the laptops?

Thanks for all your help.

:)

RebeccaElley1, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Lost Windows 10 and back to Windows 8

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Lost Windows 10 and back to Windows 8

1. Lost Windows 10 and back to Windows 8 - Similar Threads - Lost

2. lost partition after install windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost partition after install windows: Hi. I am using a 232GB hard drive and have 2 partitions 192GBD and 40GBG. After reinstalling windows 10, I clicked on 'this PC' and noticed that G partition of the drive was missing, And when I went to disk management, and i didn't see that G partition, but it showed...
  3. lost partition after install windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost partition after install windows: Hi. I am using a 232GB hard drive and have 2 partitions 192GBD and 40GBG. After reinstalling windows 10, I clicked on 'this PC' and noticed that G partition of the drive was missing, And when I went to disk management, and i didn't see that G partition, but it showed...
  4. lost partition after install windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BitLocker Recovery Key lost; What do I do?

in Windows 10 News
    BitLocker Recovery Key lost; What do I do?: [IMG]If you can’t find your BitLocker recovery key, this post will help you. BitLocker is a volume encryption feature in Windows that lets you encrypt an entire volume to protect your data. It provides a recovery key a unique 48-digit numerical password that you can use to...
  6. What's the matter, where's the problem, i'm completly lost.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the matter, where's the problem, i'm completly lost.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Calm_Pea2949 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1cl3g4p/whats_the_matter_wheres_the_problem_im_completly/
  7. My Chuwi 2:1 laptop/tablet combo lost it's mouse touchpad function and curser for the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Chuwi 2:1 laptop/tablet combo lost it's mouse touchpad function and curser for the...: I've tried device manager and it states it operating properly. All updates done. Tried uninstalling. Nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-chuwi-21-laptoptablet-combo-lost-its-mouse/26ea87e9-79f7-4f62-9eae-d47ec40e4c9a
  8. My Chuwi 2:1 laptop/tablet combo lost it's mouse touchpad function and curser for the...

My Chuwi 2:1 laptop/tablet combo lost it's mouse touchpad function and curser for the...: I've tried device manager and it states it operating properly. All updates done. Tried uninstalling. Nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-chuwi-21-laptoptablet-combo-lost-its-mouse/26ea87e9-79f7-4f62-9eae-d47ec40e4c9a
  9. Lost years of genealogy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost years of genealogy.: I have lost all my Family Tree genealogy information and cannot retrieve it . . . get 'no file can be found.' Have tried 'system restore' with no luck. I use Windows 7 but am connected to a pc with Windows 10 who lost his Hearts cardgame about a month ago. It may have been...
  10. Lost years of genealogy.

Lost years of genealogy.: I have lost all my Family Tree genealogy information and cannot retrieve it . . . get 'no file can be found.' Have tried 'system restore' with no luck. I use Windows 7 but am connected to a pc with Windows 10 who lost his Hearts cardgame about a month ago. It may have been...