Windows 10: Lost Windows 10 Key and I am confused

Discus and support Lost Windows 10 Key and I am confused in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am planning to build a new PC but I have lost my windows 10 product key. I do not have the email, I lost that too, I bought digital copy via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gabika00, May 22, 2024.

1. Gabika00 Win User

Lost Windows 10 Key and I am confused

Hello, I am planning to build a new PC but I have lost my windows 10 product key. I do not have the email, I lost that too, I bought digital copy via Microsoft store. I DID do following methods; registry and the notepad method, and some 3rd party program, command prompt method isn't working, HOWEVER for both my PC and my husband's it shows the same keys, with the very same methods. My husband purchased his own digital version, so how come our product keys are the same? I am utterly at a loss.I will be grateful for any answers,thank you kindly,Gabi.

:)

Gabika00, May 22, 2024

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 22, 2024
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 22, 2024
  4. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows? - Microsoft Support

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Lost Windows 10 Key and I am confused [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, May 22, 2024
Thema:

1. Lost Windows 10 Key and I am confused - Similar Threads - Lost Key confused

2. Lost Windows 10 Key and I am confused

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Windows 10 Key and I am confused: Hello, I am planning to build a new PC but I have lost my windows 10 product key. I do not have the email, I lost that too, I bought digital copy via Microsoft store. I DID do following methods; registry and the notepad method, and some 3rd party program, command prompt...
  3. Lost Windows 10 Key and I am confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Windows 10 Key and I am confused: Hello, I am planning to build a new PC but I have lost my windows 10 product key. I do not have the email, I lost that too, I bought digital copy via Microsoft store. I DID do following methods; registry and the notepad method, and some 3rd party program, command prompt...
  4. I am lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am lost: I recently decided to reset my computer inspiron 3252 and ever since have not been able to log in to accounts, with it saying “user profile could not be loaded”. I tried using safe mode. However, i am just left with a blank, white screen where the hotbar flickers from time to...
  5. I am lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am lost: I recently decided to reset my computer inspiron 3252 and ever since have not been able to log in to accounts, with it saying “user profile could not be loaded”. I tried using safe mode. However, i am just left with a blank, white screen where the hotbar flickers from time to...
  6. I am confused

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am confused: Hello, my name is joseph Im 18 I am calling on the community for some help. So this may seen weird that im 18 and i play roblox and use discord and stuff. So my dad blocks roblox and discord off of my computer. I have tried to go through regedit and cmd prompt and files also...
  7. I am really confused

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am really confused: So my pc started doing weird things the last 3-4 days. The monitor started going black and turning back on again and it started flickering and I needed to restart my pc in order for it to fix. I turned off and on my monitor to see if that's the problem but it wouldn't change...
  8. Confused and lost

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Confused and lost: Hello, my computer does not allow my keyboard or mouse to work on the "Welcome" screen of a fresh install of Windows 10, and booting to safe mode does not allow either to work. I've checked the BIOS settings, everything should be working. I've tried to run windows 10 auto...
  9. I am so confused!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am so confused!: Okay so I just recently got the Dell Inspiron 13 5000 for Christmas. It is using Windows 10 and everything is up to date. I only got it 5 days ago. I really like it but whenever I am using a web browser I think it only happens when I'm on youtube the video will start to...
  10. I am Confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am Confused: I just bought Java edition and I thought it would be like what what I see on YouTube but it's not, it's just like Pocket edition! I thought it would be different. Specifically mobs, like the fox is not in PE but I've seen that on Pc it's there! Please explain....