Windows 10: Lost windows 10 License key

Discus and support Lost windows 10 License key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had a windows 10 instance on a Parallels VM. The disk on the mac was corrupted. cannot find the key unless this is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TomMcNulty1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Lost windows 10 License key

I had a windows 10 instance on a Parallels VM. The disk on the mac was corrupted.

cannot find the key unless this is it M7XTWF-40V0QZ-0GKVV2-928FPR-KW5A04

thank you

:)

TomMcNulty1, Feb 14, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Feb 14, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Recon-UK Win User

Lost windows 10 License key

Windows 10 upgrade license

Ahem... lost my activation when upgrading from AMD Phenom II to my XEON...
    Installed "legit" activated Windows 7 Ultimate x64, and yes i paid for the license originally, but that key no longer works.. i paid more than enough to MS *Shadedshun :shadedshu:
    Anyway once 7 is installed.. go here... https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10
    Click Upgrade Now, it will give you a download with an app that gives you legit activated Windows 10 based on your Win 7 activation.

Lost windows 10 License key untitled-png.png

Recon-UK, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Lost windows 10 License key

1. Lost windows 10 License key - Similar Threads - Lost License key

2. Window license key lost and can't reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window license key lost and can't reinstall: Dear Support Team,last 3 or 4 years ago, i brought window 10 home license key from local reseller. So i installed window 10 home with CD and activated window. After that Microsoft offered to upgrade window 11 in my PC. Now my PC was running with window 11 home but when i...
  3. Window license key lost and can't reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window license key lost and can't reinstall: Dear Support Team,last 3 or 4 years ago, i brought window 10 home license key from local reseller. So i installed window 10 home with CD and activated window. After that Microsoft offered to upgrade window 11 in my PC. Now my PC was running with window 11 home but when i...
  4. Window license key lost and can't reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Home Edition License DVD key lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Home Edition License DVD key lost: Hello,It looks I lost my DVD with license key for Windows 10 Home Edition OEM. I have never installed it. I do have a proof of purchase from seller. Is there any way I can get a new key for free?Regards,Matja...
  6. Windows Home Edition License DVD key lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Home Edition License DVD key lost: Hello,It looks I lost my DVD with license key for Windows 10 Home Edition OEM. I have never installed it. I do have a proof of purchase from seller. Is there any way I can get a new key for free?Regards,Matja...
  7. Windows Home Edition License DVD key lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Lost upgrade key/license code.

Lost upgrade key/license code.: Hi - I upgraded my system to Windows10 PRO a couple of years - purchased from Microsoft. I now need to reinstall windows but do not have upgrade key/license code. How do I get this . Tks Mike...
  9. Lost Windows ISO and license key.

Lost Windows ISO and license key.: I purchased Windows digital yesterday to install on iMac thru Bootcamp. This morning in attempting the install, an old Parallels intercepted the windows install and locked up bootcamp and my entire computer. Two hours with Apple tech, no go.! Total wipe needed in Apple...
  10. Lost My windows key or digital license

Lost My windows key or digital license: i lost my hd. mobo and processor on my old pc.. i bought a new pc today. and i'm trying to recovery my serial key or my digital license..but can't find how to do it.. already try some steps given but cant find where my digital license is or my windows serial key is..not sure...