Windows 10: Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account.

Discus and support Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used Windows 10 Mail, but emails were 'stuck' in the outbox. I made the mistake of deleting the account and re-creating it. I lost all the emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michael McDowell1, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account.

I used Windows 10 Mail, but emails were 'stuck' in the outbox. I made the mistake of deleting the account and re-creating it. I lost all the emails waiting in the outbox. Is there any way to retrieve them?

:)

Michael McDowell1, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Michael87 Win User
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account. [​IMG]

Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account. [​IMG]

Michael87, Nov 23, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account.

Error saying: There is unsent email in the Outbox!

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• How are you accessing your Email?

• Are you using Mail app or Outlook client?
    I suggest you to go to Outbox in your email account and check do you have any email in outbox. If you have any email then I suggest you to delete the email and check if it helps.

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account.

1. Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account. - Similar Threads - Lost mail emails

2. WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - STUDENT EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - STUDENT EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX: Hello,I am using LENOVO Ideapad 3 for about 2 years. I have used the mail app that came with the laptop which was working well.. I am using 2 email account one personal, one school email from the mail app. However, recently, I realised that my school email is unable to send...
  3. WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - STUDENT EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - STUDENT EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX: Hello,I am using LENOVO Ideapad 3 for about 2 years. I have used the mail app that came with the laptop which was working well.. I am using 2 email account one personal, one school email from the mail app. However, recently, I realised that my school email is unable to send...
  4. In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be...: I have a new business account imap and have set it up in Windows Mail however outgoing emails are often stuck in the Outbox without the ability either to push them out or move them to another folder. This seems to happen when I have attachments, but there are other emails...
  5. In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be...

In the Windows Mail app for an imap account emails get stuck in the Outbox and can't be...: I have a new business account imap and have set it up in Windows Mail however outgoing emails are often stuck in the Outbox without the ability either to push them out or move them to another folder. This seems to happen when I have attachments, but there are other emails...
  6. Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account.: I used Windows 10 Mail, but emails were 'stuck' in the outbox. I made the mistake of deleting the account and re-creating it. I lost all the emails waiting in the outbox. Is there any way to retrieve them?...
  7. Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account.

Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account.: I used Windows 10 Mail, but emails were 'stuck' in the outbox. I made the mistake of deleting the account and re-creating it. I lost all the emails waiting in the outbox. Is there any way to retrieve them?...
  8. Mail stuck in outbox

Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...
  9. Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10: [ATTACH]You have multiple email accounts set up in the Mail app on Windows 10 […] This article Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. deleting email accounts in mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting email accounts in mail: For some reason i am unable to remove accounts from mail. I have been into accounts section in mail and i have clicked on the account i want to delete but nothing happens. Normally the account comes up and you click on it are asked to edit or delete it in a page in the...