Windows 10: Lost Windows 10 PRO License

Discus and support Lost Windows 10 PRO License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I upgraded windows 10 home, to windows 10 pro, but had to reset my laptop's hard drive. I need to find the windows 10 pro license I purchased to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Darrell Lohoefer, May 26, 2020.

1. Lost Windows 10 PRO License

I upgraded windows 10 home, to windows 10 pro, but had to reset my laptop's hard drive. I need to find the windows 10 pro license I purchased to reinstall to my laptop. I cannot figure out where or how the purchase was made. The account I use for office 365 for my business, does not allow me to sign in to Microsoft.com to review the purchase history. Also, under the only email address that the purchase notification would have gone to, I cannot find an email from Microsoft stating the purchase was made, and linking me the activation/license code. What can I do?

:)

Darrell Lohoefer, May 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro lost Pro license

Hiya.

I've got a PC running windows 10 pro here with a windows activation error.

It says that it can only find a digital license for Win 10 Home. I had previously upgraded it to pro, but i swapped out the hdd for an ssd and it won't reactivate.

How can I reactivate it on Pro?

appreciate the suggestions.

Alex

Alex Hayden-Gilbert, May 26, 2020
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, May 26, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Lost Windows 10 PRO License

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Lost Windows 10 PRO License

1. Lost Windows 10 PRO License - Similar Threads - Lost PRO License

2. License lost.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License lost.: Hello, I've made a previous question where I was asking about how I could recover My Windows 10 installation and the best independent helper on Earth, Dave answered my question.I've now formatted my Windows 10 boot drive and I've installed Windows again.The problem is, I...
  3. Lost W10 Pro License

Lost W10 Pro License: I need to reclaim my Windows 10 Professional License. I replaced the hard dirve in my PC and installed the OS to a new Solid State drive, but it loaded as Windows 10 Home. When I originally purchase the Windows 10 Professional for this machine it was an online download and I...
  4. Lost W10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost W10 Pro License: I need to reclaim my Windows 10 Professional License. I replaced the hard dirve in my PC and installed the OS to a new Solid State drive, but it loaded as Windows 10 Home. When I originally purchase the Windows 10 Professional for this machine it was an online download and I...
  5. Lost W10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. HP ZBook lost windows 10 OEM license for Windows 10 Pro.

HP ZBook lost windows 10 OEM license for Windows 10 Pro.: HP ZBook lost windows 10 OEM license for Windows 10 Pro. Hi everyone, has anyone ever faced this issue? I have a HP ZBook 15 G4 out of warranty and it has lost the license. Four years ago the company where I work, bought this laptop with the OEM license W10 Pro, but for it's...
  7. i lost windows 10 license.

i lost windows 10 license.: I purchased a computer with a windows 10 license. When replacing hdd with ssd, I lost the windows license. the product key was not listed anywhere. The license is not tied to a microsoft account. tell me what to do?...
  8. Windows 10 Pro lost Pro license

Windows 10 Pro lost Pro license: Hiya. I've got a PC running windows 10 pro here with a windows activation error. It says that it can only find a digital license for Win 10 Home. I had previously upgraded it to pro, but i swapped out the hdd for an ssd and it won't reactivate. How can I reactivate...
  9. Lost windows 10 License key

Lost windows 10 License key: I had a windows 10 instance on a Parallels VM. The disk on the mac was corrupted. cannot find the key unless this is it M7XTWF-40V0QZ-0GKVV2-928FPR-KW5A04 thank you...
  10. After clean install, lost Pro license

After clean install, lost Pro license: I did a clean install on my Dell laptop and in the end it did not show Pro which I purchased through Windows 10 upgrade. I was charged from MS. Any ideas what to do ? Thanks 93847