Windows 10: lost windows 10 product key confirmation email for crashed windows 10 PC

Discus and support lost windows 10 product key confirmation email for crashed windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey, I bought Windows 10 form the cloud but I lost the email conformation with the product key. My Windows 10 is crashed. I was wondering how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CorvG, Jul 4, 2019.

1. CorvG Win User

lost windows 10 product key confirmation email for crashed windows 10 PC

Hey,

I bought Windows 10 form the cloud but I lost the email conformation with the product key.

My Windows 10 is crashed.

I was wondering how to find the Windows 10 product key that was sent to me by email.

I have a Microsoft account. I hope Microsoft has registered this product key somewhere in the cloud.

My question is how to get access to this key information.

CorvG

:)

CorvG, Jul 4, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 4, 2019
  4. lost windows 10 product key confirmation email for crashed windows 10 PC

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

lost windows 10 product key confirmation email for crashed windows 10 PC

1. lost windows 10 product key confirmation email for crashed windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - lost product key

2. Windows 11 Activation - No confirmation Email/Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation - No confirmation Email/Product Key: I recently purchased Windows 11 from Microsoft on 12/21. I never received a confirmation email with the product key as expected. I installed Windows 11 but have been unable to activate it because I don't have a product key. This morning I tried live chat support and the...
  3. Windows 11 Activation - No confirmation Email/Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Activation - No confirmation Email/Product Key: I recently purchased Windows 11 from Microsoft on 12/21. I never received a confirmation email with the product key as expected. I installed Windows 11 but have been unable to activate it because I don't have a product key. This morning I tried live chat support and the...
  4. lost Windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost Windows 10 product key: I purchased window 10 from the online store back in 2017 and I am now wanting for a new PC build. I was using it via a virtual machine and no longer have access to that machine. I can't find the original conformation email from Microsoft that has the product key. I do have...
  5. lost Windows 10 product key

lost Windows 10 product key: I purchased window 10 from the online store back in 2017 and I am now wanting for a new PC build. I was using it via a virtual machine and no longer have access to that machine. I can't find the original conformation email from Microsoft that has the product key. I do have...
  6. Can't find the confirmation email for Windows 10 pro product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't find the confirmation email for Windows 10 pro product key.: Hi,I recently had a shop build me a PC and they installed a unactivated Windows 10 Home. I have just purchased a Windows 10 Pro so that I could activate it. But I failed to save the product key on the page when I just bought the software and I can't seem to find the...
  7. Can't find the confirmation email for Windows 10 pro product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find the confirmation email for Windows 10 pro product key.: Hi,I recently had a shop build me a PC and they installed a unactivated Windows 10 Home. I have just purchased a Windows 10 Pro so that I could activate it. But I failed to save the product key on the page when I just bought the software and I can't seem to find the...
  8. Can't find the confirmation email for Windows 10 pro product key.

9. Windows 10 Product Key Lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Product Key Lost: Hello, I restored my laptop due to it running slowly and lost the most current version of Windows 10 Office, that was installed. I can not open my files and can not locate the product key from my in store purchase. How should I proceed?...
  10. Lost windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost windows 10 product key: I re installed windows when upgrading the hardware of my PC and bought a new windows 10 USB thinking id need it which i did not in the end, however now i have to input my product key which i dont have, is there a way to get the product key from the USB i bought? or any other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. product key in the confirmation email