Windows 10: Lost windows 10 when did factory reset. How do I get it back?

Discus and support Lost windows 10 when did factory reset. How do I get it back? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Lost windows 10 when did factory reset. How do I get it back? Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarieBrown9, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Lost windows 10 when did factory reset. How do I get it back?

Lost windows 10 when did factory reset. How do I get it back? Please

:)

MarieBrown9, Mar 21, 2020

2. factory reset to 8.0 lost free windows 10 install

Did a factory restore and it reverted back to 8.0. I lost the 8.1 update and windows 10. I lost my product key as well. I have to have step by step instruction to get lost updates of windows8.1 and windows 10 back.

SrMaureenEgan, Mar 21, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Mar 21, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Lost windows 10 when did factory reset. How do I get it back?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Lost windows 10 when did factory reset. How do I get it back?

1. Lost windows 10 when did factory reset. How do I get it back? - Similar Threads - Lost did factory

2. How do i get my previous stickynotes back after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i get my previous stickynotes back after a factory reset?: I had to do a factory reset in which Windows STUPIDLY failed to provide an option for " save apps".I was not aware that stickynotes was classed as an app- no matter how silly that may sound and after the reset i noticed that the contents of the stickynotes had goneIs there a...
  3. How do i get my previous stickynotes back after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get my previous stickynotes back after a factory reset?: I had to do a factory reset in which Windows STUPIDLY failed to provide an option for " save apps".I was not aware that stickynotes was classed as an app- no matter how silly that may sound and after the reset i noticed that the contents of the stickynotes had goneIs there a...
  4. How do i get my previous stickynotes back after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wtf is this and how do I get back to my factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wtf is this and how do I get back to my factory reset: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/redbaron363636 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmizls/wtf_is_this_and_how_do_i_get_back_to_my_factory/
  6. I lost the curser...how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I lost the curser...how do I get it back?: My curser froze and i turned my computer off. When i turned it back on there was no curser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-the-curserhow-do-i-get-it-back/3efc524f-1829-44ce-88b2-86b27ff2c2b5
  7. Had to reset computer and lost Windows 10. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Had to reset computer and lost Windows 10. How do I get it back?: My old gaming desktop has been inactive for a couple years and in that time something about my system completely failed and I had to reset it to factory. It's running great now but factory was Windows 7. I upgraded to Windows 10 during their free period and now I'm wondering...
  8. How do I factory reset windows 10

How do I factory reset windows 10: So im getting a whole bunch of blue screen errors for no reason and when i try to factory reset this shows up:[ATTACH]anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-factory-reset-windows-10/ec3753d3-7110-4290-a5db-e4e9bbd88ad9
  9. AFTER A RESET i'VE LOST MY PASSWORD. hOW DO i GET IT BACK?

AFTER A RESET i'VE LOST MY PASSWORD. hOW DO i GET IT BACK?: After a reset, I've lost my password. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-a-reset-ive-lost-my-password-how-do-i-get-it/b20c75b8-8118-4899-a5da-019a63dbf7ca
  10. trying to erase everything on this computer and get it back to factory. How do I reset it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    trying to erase everything on this computer and get it back to factory. How do I reset it...: trying to erase everything on this computer and get it back to factory. It's an hp windows 10. How do I reset it back to factory ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-erase-everything-on-this-computer-and/eb4c838a-e505-41e6-8ec4-21ad81d320f6