Windows 10: lost windows activation

Discus and support lost windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have had this computer for 3 years and suddenly it says windows is not activated when I try to activate it gives an error code 0xC004F074... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LindaTucker5, Sep 25, 2019.

1. lost windows activation

I have had this computer for 3 years and suddenly it says windows is not activated when I try to activate it gives an error code 0xC004F074

:)

LindaTucker5, Sep 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Lost Windows Key

Hi Saravanan,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To start Product Activation:

• Go to Start, then select Settings, choose
      Update & security, and then select Activation.
    • If your device is not activated, the Activate by phone option will be available.
    Hope this information is helpful.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 25, 2019
  4. lost windows activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

lost windows activation

1. lost windows activation - Similar Threads - lost activation

2. My windows 10 edition changed all the sudden to "enterprise" and activation now lost too

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows 10 edition changed all the sudden to "enterprise" and activation now lost too: Hello. My windows 10 edition out of nothing just changed itself to "enterprise". What? why? how is it even possible? I'm not crazy, I clearly remember I have installed pro. Also activation that is done by key (that is legitimate and was purchased from retail store) is now...
  3. Windows 10 activation with Windows 7 lost key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation with Windows 7 lost key: Hi, 8 years ago I bought a laptop with Windows7 installed, after one of the updates my windows7 broke down and did not recover, I installed Windows10 from ISO available at Microsoft website, but I cannot activate it because my license key for Windows7 faded away and I cannot...
  4. Korean IME Input Lost Between Apps / Active Window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Korean IME Input Lost Between Apps / Active Window: I have several users that want to type in Korean without having to toggle their desired input method each time they click a hyperlink to go to a new web page or change browser tabs. So far this has been an issue in Chrome, IE, and Firefox. The process is open a browser,...
  5. After applying the 5/19 Update, I lost Activation. How do I fix?

After applying the 5/19 Update, I lost Activation. How do I fix?: This is a desktop that used the free upgrade to go from W7 to W10. It ran W10 successfully for a long time. I recently applied the 5/19 update and it said it couldn't activate (80072EE7). I contacted support, and spoke to a supervisor (Sumit) in escalation. He said that...
  6. Activation - lost after Win10 "refresh" - original Product Key was Win7, upgraded to Win10...

Activation - lost after Win10 "refresh" - original Product Key was Win7, upgraded to Win10...: Hi, can you help me with this please. I am running Win10 on an old laptop, which originally came with OEM Win7, certificate of authenticity attached from when I first bought this laptop. I did a Windows "refresh" to cure problems after recent update (couldn't fix via...
  7. I LOST MY WINDOW 10 PRO ACTIVATION KEY

I LOST MY WINDOW 10 PRO ACTIVATION KEY: PLEASE TELL HELP MOHAN KR TIWARI <PII removed> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-window-10-pro-activation-key/1531f9d3-aea0-4161-a093-f0fc40a85863"
  8. Lost digital product and activation (Windows 10 Pro

Lost digital product and activation (Windows 10 Pro: I was on Free upgrade of Windows 10 Pro. My compute crashed and I lost all information on my PC as I had to format the hard drive. Now I cannot reload Windows 10 Pro because I don't have product and activation key. I downloaded Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft website with the...
  9. Lost Microsoft office 2016 activation key

Lost Microsoft office 2016 activation key: I bought lifetime subscription of Microsoft office 2016 home & student from flipkart on oct 2018. Last week i got my desktop OS refreshed (windows 10). Now i want to re install office 2016 but i dont remember my microsoft account details like email id etc. I have invoice from...
  10. Sudden Windows 10 Activation Lost

Sudden Windows 10 Activation Lost: I have been using windows 10 since it got upgraded from windows 8.1 4 years or so ago and as of several days ago windows has suddenly started saying I needed to activate my windows version. I obviously don't still have the activation key since it is several years old. when...