Windows 10: Lost Windows Mail Contacts

Discus and support Lost Windows Mail Contacts in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Suddenly lost all contacts in my Windows Mail, using Microsoft 10 for long time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LindaWaddell1, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Lost Windows Mail Contacts

Suddenly lost all contacts in my Windows Mail, using Microsoft 10 for long time

:)

LindaWaddell1, Sep 6, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 6, 2019
  3. I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Homer345 Win User

Lost Windows Mail Contacts

I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar

I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts List and Calendar in Windows Live Mail????
    Ev

Homer345, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Lost Windows Mail Contacts

1. Lost Windows Mail Contacts - Similar Threads - Lost Mail Contacts

2. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail: I have Windows 10. This morning when I opened Mail Contacts to find an email address, a pop up box asked something like 'Click if I wanted to give people access to my Contacts' I clicked 'no' as I assumed this was giving a permission to third parties etc. The pop up also said...
  3. Mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail Contacts: How do I move my contacts from a csv file to Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-contacts/ecca300a-cbcf-434d-87c9-6ab89d8d8c38
  4. lost contacts in Windows live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost contacts in Windows live mail: Hi, I recently changed password for my Microsoft account because it asked me too. recently got 1909 Since then my live mail has asked me for a password which I cannot remember. I assume that is my Microsoft accouunt password. It has now lost my contacts. At the moment...
  5. Lost contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost contacts: How do I get my contact list back? I think I deleted it by mistake. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-contacts/ed49ed13-1a47-44b3-ab5c-12533704a627
  6. Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost: I opened up my mail this morning and saw all my information and when I went to open up Mail everything was gone including all my contacts and calendar information using Mail for Windows 10. Please advise how to recover this information. I'm not able to find anything....
  7. Mail Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Contacts: When I send an email to one particular contact, two different addresses show. That person is not in my Contacts list nor is it in my Gmail contact list. How do I eliminate the invalid address? 54135
  8. Lost all contact e-mail addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Lost all contact e-mail addresses: I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. Went to send an e-mail just now and all of my contacts e-mail addresses are gone. 95042
  9. Win Live Mail lost some contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Win Live Mail lost some contacts: Desktop PC,Win 10,FF primary,IE secondary. I used Outlook mail on my XP laptop and liked it. When I got this PC I could not use Outlook and went to Live Mail. I do not find it to be user friendly like the old Outlook. Today I went to send an email and found about half of my...
  10. Lost contact

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost contact: I was in the middle of quite a long message just now when my machine just went blank - fortunately the message was retrieved but it has left me wondering what could have caused the because the machine (laptop) has a fully charged battery and is always hooked up to the mains...