Windows 10: Lost Windows product Activation key

Discus and support Lost Windows product Activation key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I lost my Window 10 Profession Product key and the information I used to install it including my Hotmail email that I created. How can I recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EdPaula, Mar 27, 2020.

1. EdPaula Win User

Lost Windows product Activation key

Hi, I lost my Window 10 Profession Product key and the information I used to install it including my Hotmail email that I created. How can I recover it?

:)

EdPaula, Mar 27, 2020

2. Lost Windows Activation Product Key

I recently lost my Windows 10 pro Activation product key and now Microsoft wants me to activate my windows but now i dnt have any product key please suggest me the way i dnt want to lost my all data...

Nimra Imam, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Mar 27, 2020
  4. ste2425 Win User

lost windows activation key, need new free os thats just as easy as windows

well to activate i need to call up as the comp its on crnt access tinternet. I ring type in the product key and on the phone they say there is a problem and i need to change the product key but to do so i need the oem code and ive lost it

ste2425, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Lost Windows product Activation key - Similar Threads - Lost product Activation

2. Lost Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Windows Product Key: Hello, please help me. I have recently purchased a new device and want to use my old device windows product key, but my old device has some problems, and I am unable to log in. Is there any way to fix it?Error Name: The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an...
  3. Lost Windows Activation Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Windows Activation Product Key: Hi There, I recently purchased a download of windows 11 for my new PC from the Microsoft website, I have unfortunately deleted my email with the product key, I can see the purchase in my purchase history online, but I can't find the key. How can I find the key it if I can't...
  4. Lost Windows Activation Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Windows Activation Product Key: Hi There, I recently purchased a download of windows 11 for my new PC from the Microsoft website, I have unfortunately deleted my email with the product key, I can see the purchase in my purchase history online, but I can't find the key. How can I find the key it if I can't...
  5. Product key lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key lost: Hi, My computer is running on a "Windows 7 Ultimate", i got the product Id but i lost the product key. It is also displayed on a conner of my screen that " Windows 7 build 7600 This copy of Windows is not genuine". I don't know what to do, can any help me please....
  6. ACTIVATION LOST/MISSING PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ACTIVATION LOST/MISSING PRODUCT KEY: Since updating Windows 10 to version 20H2, I have lost product key and Windows no longer activated. I got original product key when purchasing this ASUS laptop about 4 years ago. Also have FLTMGR.SYS error and a host of other problems. Computer is a mess so can barely use...
  7. Windows activated error and lost my product key

Windows activated error and lost my product key: Hallo saya marthen saya ingin bertanya menggapa laptop yg saya beli dan baru di pakai beberapa tahun terjadi error pada windows nya.. Di sini tertulis "we cant activate windows on this device ...... error code: 0xC004F074 Dan product key saya beberapa hari lalu masi...
  8. Lost Product Key

Lost Product Key: I had purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro from your stores on 13th September 2017. Due to an accident the system has been formatted completely and we don't have access to the product cover that generally comes with the License Key for the purchased product, it was lost. Is...
  9. Lost product key

Lost product key: I have lost product key of Windows 10 pro and MS Office after doing a factory reset. Is there any way to recover the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-key/d980d28a-1d7f-4dce-bb97-2a228bbee807
  10. Lost Windows Activation Product Key

Lost Windows Activation Product Key: I recently lost my Windows 10 pro Activation product key and now Microsoft wants me to activate my windows but now i dnt have any product key please suggest me the way i dnt want to lost my all data......