Windows 10: lost windows store help

Discus and support lost windows store help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason i don't find de windows store anymore. Is there something i can do to bring it back i don't see anymore in the apps? i think i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Novan, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Novan Win User

lost windows store help

For some reason i don't find de windows store anymore. Is there something i can do to bring it back i don't see anymore in the apps? i think i have deleted it. I have testing with another account on the same pc and that works.

:)

Novan, Mar 28, 2016

2. Windows 10 Pro I need to reinstall Store app how do I do that?

I also have lost the APP Store from Windows 10. HELP

Helen J James, Mar 28, 2016
  3. Suzy Q 54 Win User
    Lost the store app on Windows 10

original title: store app

I've lost the store app on Windows 10. I can't find it any where. Some one plz help me!

Suzy Q 54, Mar 28, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

lost windows store help

That usually indicates the other user account is corrupted.
    I would suggest that ...........................
    1. Create a new user account with exactly he same privileges as the corrupted one. Make sure you can find Windows Store in this new account. Run this account for a few days to make sure it is working properly.
    2. Go back to the corrupted account > backup files you want to keep > delete the account.

davidhk, Mar 28, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    Try this:
    Right click on Start, click 'Run', type shell:appsfolder and press Enter, check if 'Store' is in that folder and if you can invoke it from there.
    Could be a corrupt shortcut issue.
    If not, move on to what @davidhk suggested.

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

lost windows store help

1. lost windows store help - Similar Threads - lost store help

2. Lost in the MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lost in the MS Store: After recently buying a reconditioned machine with Win10 headed toward upgrading to Win 11, I discovered that despite my old running both win 10&11, this one wouldn't let me download the game software.So...I went to the MS store looking for Blackjack and Poker said to be your...
  3. Lost Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Microsoft Store: Hi : I've just discovered that I no longer have MS Store on my 64bit HP laptop running Windows version: 22H2 Os Build 22621.1485. I learned about this when trying to get the snipping tool. I tried a number of suggestions I found to no avail. I even used this command :...
  4. lost microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost microsoft store: my printer wouldnt connect so i restarted hp smart, but then it said to restart microsoft store because it would open and close the window immediately. so i re did that and now i cant get it back, ive tried every trick online ive found. power shell, enter programs, copy and...
  5. HELP LOST WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP LOST WINDOWS: I am on a Macbook Pro 2015 and I put bootcamp on my computer. I purchased a copy of windows and then when I was clearing out space on my computer I uninstalled bootcamp forgetting I had windows on there. Is there a way to get my license key back? I dont have the kind of money...
  6. HELP LOST WINDOWS

HELP LOST WINDOWS: I am on a Macbook Pro 2015 and I put bootcamp on my computer. I purchased a copy of windows and then when I was clearing out space on my computer I uninstalled bootcamp forgetting I had windows on there. Is there a way to get my license key back? I dont have the kind of money...
  7. HELP LOST WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Lost Windows Store

Lost Windows Store: I feel like I have tried everything under the sun that I have found online to reinstall Windows Store with no success. WAAAYYYY to much to even try to find again and list. I tried creating a new user account and even that didn't have the Store. Hopefully someone in their...
  9. Lost my Windows Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost my Windows Store: I feel like I have tried everything under the sun that I have found online to reinstall Windows Store with no success. WAAAYYYY to much to even try to find again and list. I tried creating a new user account and even that didn't have the Store. Hopefully someone in their...
  10. lost windows store app

lost windows store app: after fixing recent user acct corruption problem, I noticed the store app isn't showing up on start menu. how can I restore it 76301