Windows 10: lost windows10 pro

Discus and support lost windows10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; we bought a new rebuilt computer with windows10 pro installed. i was trying to link it to my laptop to move pictures and somehow i have screwed up . my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mbrusnahan, Feb 4, 2020.

1. lost windows10 pro

we bought a new rebuilt computer with windows10 pro installed. i was trying to link it to my laptop to move pictures and somehow i have screwed up . my new computer now has win10home and my laptop has win10pro.

how can i switch it back without screwing up more stuff

:)

mbrusnahan, Feb 4, 2020

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Lost old Documents after two-phased reinstall of W7 Home 32bit by W10 Pro 64bit?

Hi Andrewz,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if file is in hidden mode.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you reinstalled Windows 7, are you able to find the files and folders on the computer?
    • When you say that "When Windows 7 Pro 64bit started for the first time", are you able to login to user account on the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12386/windows-10-find-lost-files-after-update

Please get back to us with an update on issue with finding Windows.old folder on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 4, 2020
  4. lost windows10 pro

windows10 pro activation issues

i have an msi laptop preinstalled with windows10. i recently upgraded it to windows10 pro. My microsoft account is clearly showing the purchase details.

But, after installing windows10 pro, i am not able to activate it. i checked settings ---> activation --> it shows

" windows not activated" message.

i tried troubleshooting and its not helping.

i am unable to find license key for the windows10 pro upgrade as i believe its some digital license.

what can i do to activate windows10 pro. ?

i hope my money to get an upgrade is not lost :-(

thanks

anand

AnandSivaraman Subramaniam, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

lost windows10 pro

1. lost windows10 pro - Similar Threads - lost windows10 pro

2. Windows10 HomeWindows11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 HomeWindows11 Pro: Windows10 HomeWindowsMicrosoft StoreWindows10 Pro1Windows10 ProWindows10 ProOSWindows10 ProWindows10 ProWindows10 ProWindous11 ProWindows10 HomeWindous11 Pro...
  3. Windows10 Pro bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows10 Pro bitlocker: Want to unlock my usb flash drive which I accidentally encrypted. My encryption key will not work, it is the one that came with my windows Pro. What do I do now. I can live without the flash drive but what if I ever have to decrypt my drive :" C ? "...
  4. Cheap windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cheap windows10 pro: if you buy one of those cheap windows 10 pro keys but it becomes no longer genuine can you roll back to old windows 10 submitted by /u/ILikebreadstapled [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lb9fff/cheap_windows10_pro/
  5. Windows10 Pro Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 Pro Activate: Dear Team, I have purchased the Pro upgrade for $99.99, from my win10 home laptop it said it was upgraded, due to format my machine, again I have installed win10 home If I got back to the activation section, it only gives me the option to purchase it again even though I...
  6. windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows10 pro: windows is not activated in my pc its showing error code , how should i activate friend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-pro/33251f6f-7991-414d-b7e0-97e312b48b01
  7. lost my windows10 registration

lost my windows10 registration: hi i am from India and i bought my laptop almost a year ago and after few months when i started getting problems with my windows10 like system hang and all so i installed windows8.1 then i lost my windows10 registration key and now i want to install new windows 10. can anyone...
  8. Ethernet connection lost on windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connection lost on windows10 pro: Hi, I'm having troubles with my ethernet connection on my PC. I recently bought it and I have 2 disks : 1 classic SATA and 1 ssd nvme. I installed on the ssd nvme windows 10 pro and all the stuff I need to work , especially VirtualBox and Vagrant. At that time everything...
  9. Windows10 Pro licensing

Windows10 Pro licensing: Hello, I have 7 PC's in my house all running Windows 10 home edition. I recently decided to buy my dream phone lol, Microsoft's Lumia 950 XL. I had always wanted one because I liked the idea of having a phone running the same OS as my PC's. I would like to use the Remote...
  10. upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgradation of windows10 home to windows10 pro: i have windows10 home product key how i upgrade my presnt version to windows10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgradation-of-windows10-home-to-windows10-pro/8abe0aab-b2cb-48ae-a96f-669e9ad9ec3c