Windows 10: Lost wireless, internet access and detection of my USB

Discus and support Lost wireless, internet access and detection of my USB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hallo Community, I have copied the below question as I have a similar problem. What I did :- I went to "Control Panel\All Control Panel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by katengugi, Jan 12, 2021.

1. katengugi Win User

Lost wireless, internet access and detection of my USB

Hallo Community,

I have copied the below question as I have a similar problem.

What I did :-

I went to "Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Network and Sharing Center"

and I clicked on properties of my wireless connection and I clicked on "disable"

Problem :-

The whole WiFi option was disabled. I couldn't reconnect or enable WiFi again.

WiFi or wireless option appears nowhere.

What I tried :-

I went to device manager from control panel.

I have a yellow triangle over "802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card"

Then when I clicked on properties, the following message was displayed under "Device Status":

"

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39

{Unable to Load Device Driver}
    %hs device driver could not be loaded.
    Error Status was 0x%x

"

Wireless Antenna : RA Link wireless

What should I do to solve the problem?

:)

katengugi, Jan 12, 2021

2. Configure Wireless Access Point

I have an existing network using a Buffalo N300 wireless router configured as 192.168.11 and 255.255.255

I have recently purchased a Sony Bravia TV with internet capability and would like to connect a second router – the Belkin F5D-8233 – as an access point for the TV. As I already have the router, it is cheaper than me purchasing the Sony wireless dongle.

Essentially, the Buffalo is connected to my PC in one room and provides the internet access. The Belkin would be in another room, connected via Ethernet to the TV.

I have set the Belkin up to use 192.168.11.10 with the same SSID and security settings as the Buffalo. I have also set it up as an Access point.

I have connected the Belkin and the Buffalo together via the Ethernet LAN ports to try and do an initial configuration but I cannot see the Belkin when I do this even though the LAN ports light up.

Can someone give me step by step instructions on how to configure the Belkin so that it gets internet access wirelessly in the other room?

I have been able to confure the TV so that it sees and connects to the Belkin but obviously this is of little use unless it can connect to the internet through that connection.

Thanks, any help appreciated.

Lowtrawler, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Wireless access

Okay, wondering if there is a way to use a wireless router as just a wireless access point?

Does one have to shut down DHCP?

trying to find a good guide, or someone that knows how to do this.

What my plan is, is to come out of my modem to a switch, and then down to a wireless router, and just use that as a wireless access for the internet. But when I do that, the laptop shows the wireless, but will not connect to the network, or the internet*Bang Head :banghead:

thanks in advance

Dano

stinger608, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

Teacher with No/Intermittent Internet Access

My suggestions:

Hard reset router (reset button may be hiiden inside a pinhole)

Change DNS:

Change IPv4 and IPv6 DNS Server Address in Windows

Use one from the list "Item 7. To Use Custom or Third-party DNS Server Address"

Run WifiInfoView and change router channel if nearby routers are detected on nearby channels.

Lost wireless, internet access and detection of my USB [​IMG]

Run Wireless Wizard and update network profiles then "Test & Fix"

Links:

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifi_i...tion_view.html

Download Wireless Wizard 7.0

Callender, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Lost wireless, internet access and detection of my USB - Similar Threads - Lost wireless internet

2. lost access to Advanced threat & detection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost access to Advanced threat & detection: Hello,Following a reset of my laptop, I no longer have access to Advanced Threat & Detection on my personal laptop. I can’t perform scans or take action to remediate possible issues.After the reset, I encountered a strange issue. After the first reset, I was asked to register...
  3. lost access to Advanced threat & detection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost access to Advanced threat & detection: Hello,Following a reset of my laptop, I no longer have access to Advanced Threat & Detection on my personal laptop. I can’t perform scans or take action to remediate possible issues.After the reset, I encountered a strange issue. After the first reset, I was asked to register...
  4. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard: I lost the USB receiver for my Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000. Does anyone know where I can purchase only the receiver and not an entirely new keyboard? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!...
  5. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard: I lost the USB receiver for my Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000. Does anyone know where I can purchase only the receiver and not an entirely new keyboard? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!...
  6. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Ethernet detected but "No Internet Access"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ethernet detected but "No Internet Access": Hello, first post or whatever and it's a call for help, so my laptop's ethernet port and/or the network driver itself seems to be having problems, specifically it can detect the ethernet but no internet access, so I bought a USB 3.0 to Ethernet adapter ASIX AX88179 since I...
  8. lost wireless internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost wireless internet: a red x has appeared on my Realtek pcie GBE family controller. How to I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/lost-wireless-internet/b5247d07-9a65-4556-8cce-2c21a367750a
  9. "No Internet access" with both Ethernet and wireless

"No Internet access" with both Ethernet and wireless: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 and suddenly today I lost all internet access. Whether I'm connected through wireless or through an Ethernet cable, I'm consistently getting the little yellow triangle and "identifying, no internet access". Troubleshooting gives me...
  10. no internet access via wireless booster

no internet access via wireless booster: i have had the same issue with windows 8.1 and now windows 10 due to the location of my office I have to use a wireless booster this was ok with my old lap top but since upgrading I keep getting loss of internet via the booster if I move closer to my rooter all is ok if I...