Windows 10: Lost Word 2007 Document after power outage.

Discus and support Lost Word 2007 Document after power outage. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm using an old copy of Office 2007 in my Windows 10 OS. I spent all afternoon working on a document and as luck would have it a nearby storm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brianj123, Sep 15, 2021.

1. brianj123 Win User

Lost Word 2007 Document after power outage.

I'm using an old copy of Office 2007 in my Windows 10 OS. I spent all afternoon working on a document and as luck would have it a nearby storm temporarily knocked my power out.I'd had this happen to me once before a couple of years ago and was able to recover the .asd file through the autosave feature. I thought I might have the same luck this time and after a quick google search, attempted the recommended steps to recover the documents.Steps for Word 2007Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Word Options.In the Navigation Pane, click Save.In the AutoRecover f

:)

brianj123, Sep 15, 2021

2. Lost Word documents

Hi LornaRadke,

Firs check your recycle bin folder probably you can find your lost file there. If not found there then try another way of searching your lost documents file by their name in the search box.

Still not found, then apply these manual steps: Open MS Word > click the File Tab > Click Manage Document >select Recover Unsaved Documents from the drop-down
    list > Check for your missing file in the dialog box >Open the recovered Word document > click the Save As button in the top banner.

Probably you will find your lost documents on this list.

Finally if not shows there then try the last alternative option i.e. third party free data recovery programs like Recuva, stellar data recovery free edition, recoverit, etc. These utility programs completely free and can help you to recover your lost
    files. You can try your luck. Thanks

SandraMcgray, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Deleting a word 2007 document

Is it harmful to delete a document from word/excel 2007 through Registry ?

K.B.BURANDE, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Ar Rom Win User

Word 2007

Hi Ron,

To address your concern about not being able to save in Word 2007, kindly click this

link
    and follow the steps provided by Rohn007 on January 31, 2011.

Keep us posted with the result.

Ar Rom, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Lost Word 2007 Document after power outage. - Similar Threads - Lost Word 2007

2. lost word document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost word document: I was typing in Microsoft word and lost my document that was not saved yet. can you please help me find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-word-document/067ec045-f627-4f62-9692-58c11bfa70f5
  3. lost word document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost word document: I was typing in Microsoft word and lost my document that was not saved yet. can you please help me find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-word-document/067ec045-f627-4f62-9692-58c11bfa70f5
  4. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover Word 2007 Document: I accidentally overwrote a Word doc. I have autorecover set up, yet there are NO files in autorecover. Zip. Never have been in all the years I've used Word. I AM DESPERATE!When I try to go to and follow this path C:\Users\linda\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Word\ NOTHING shows...
  5. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Word 2007 Document: I accidentally overwrote a Word doc. I have autorecover set up, yet there are NO files in autorecover. Zip. Never have been in all the years I've used Word. I AM DESPERATE!When I try to go to and follow this path C:\Users\linda\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Word\ NOTHING shows...
  6. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Lost word document

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost word document: Hello, I lost my final assignment document that was saved on my desktop, cause I deleted it permanently by mistake, right now I’m using a software called easeUS and trying to recover it, so far I have not got any documents, is there any way to recover it, please help! Thank...
  8. Lost word document

Lost word document: I saved a word document with notes for my dissertation several months ago and have since opened it several times, i would open it by accessing recent world documents as shown below. I am not 100% sure i saved it on to onedrive, however I know it was saved and i could access...
  9. Lost Word document

Lost Word document: I spent 3 grueling hours last night working on sections of a report. I know I saved it. Now it's not on the flashdrive and I can't recover it from the computer/word file. I had to upgrade, upload Windows --whatever yesterday. My printer hasn't been working with WORD docs...
  10. Had a power outage and now I've lost my pictures and documents.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Had a power outage and now I've lost my pictures and documents.: After a power outage this AM I lost my bookmarks file, pictures and documents. Using Google search advice I managed to get my bookmarks file back but after reading numerous other similar posts here and on Google none of the suggestions has resulted in me being able to get my...