Windows 10: Lost Word Doc

Discus and support Lost Word Doc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I think I just deleted my address book from Word 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Horace and PeggyCrawford, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Lost Word Doc

I think I just deleted my address book from Word 10

:)

Horace and PeggyCrawford, Nov 9, 2018

2. Oppening Word doc from e-mail

Hi SasaD,

Sounds frustrating ... I open, use, and create Word docs all the time on my Windows Phone and would be lost without this capability.

Sounds like the Word doc might have been corrupted. I would suggest a test by creating a simple Word document on a computer and then email it to your phone. If that works, then ask the sender of the previous Word doc to try resending it. If it fails again,
    it would definitely be a corrupted doc (the desktop version of Office might be able to handle some corruption that the mobile version cannot).

At that point, I would suggest recreating the document that is causing the issue.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Nov 9, 2018
  3. sttubs Win User
    accidental Word doc closed

Unfortunately it was not a saved file. I tried each of those suggestions for recovery, but it was lost for good. Lesson learned. Thanks for the replys.

sttubs, Nov 9, 2018
  4. TimWall Win User

Lost Word Doc

lost Word docs!

When I download Word docs to my computer then go to my downloads they're not there. Where are they?

TimWall, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Lost Word Doc

1. Lost Word Doc - Similar Threads - Lost Word Doc

2. lost my paint app and word doc app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost my paint app and word doc app.: I use paint and word doc a lot, had them pinned to task bar, one day open computer and they were gone, i had been doing windows update a lot the past two weeks, but i look and searched and even tried to re down load them, and still unable to get them back, please help me get...
  3. scanned docs lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    scanned docs lost: I've updated my printer and driver. I can print and scan but where are the docs?????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanned-docs-lost/691a6694-3442-4f1f-b76e-b0de0dda3b61
  4. Word docs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word docs: all my docs have changed to wordpad - i need word - how do i change them all back to word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-docs/14b35def-7d81-4b36-a574-49820a43b449
  5. opening a word doc

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening a word doc: since purchasing and installing Adobe, When I open a document in word i have about 3 signs coming up - eg: File not found: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/MACPDFM/MacPDFM.framework/Versions/A/MacPDFM How do I stop this?...
  6. I am unable to open word doc or create word docs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to open word doc or create word docs: I am unable top open any Docs at all- it is like I have never had Widows 10 that is the only program I have ever had on the computer how can I fix it please? All updates and security are done...
  7. word docs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    word docs: I just renewed my $99 subscription, and yet I still can NOT access my MSWord docs to edit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-docs/4c72539b-d66b-48de-afbc-94febd147180
  8. Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?

Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?: How do I convert a text doc into a word doc? Thanks- LB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/converting-a-txt-doc-into-a-word-doc/d8192142-066d-49d9-b2ee-c5098ea28b03
  9. how to open this doc as word doc?

how to open this doc as word doc?: This document was originally opened as a notepad document, so it opens that way always. I would like to change it to a Word document. Is that possible?...
  10. lost unsaved word doc

in Windows 10 Support
    lost unsaved word doc: I left an unsaved word 2016 doc open last night and this morning it was gone. It's not coming up under the manage document/recover unsaved documents approach. is there anything else I can try? 33237