Windows 10: Lot of questions on uninstalling Amazon Assistant, but can't find any answers.

Discus and support Lot of questions on uninstalling Amazon Assistant, but can't find any answers. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am going nuts trying to get rid of Amazon Assistant and see a lot of questions on uninstalling Amazon Assistant, but can't find any answers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jdelaney77, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Lot of questions on uninstalling Amazon Assistant, but can't find any answers.

Hi,

I am going nuts trying to get rid of Amazon Assistant and see a lot of questions on uninstalling Amazon Assistant, but can't find any answers. Also, can't seem to find a "Category" for this question. Please advise.

Thanks,

Joe

:)

jdelaney77, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Amazon Assistant Won't Uninstall

Hi,

We would like to clarify a few things first for us to better assist you on your concern and also for us to provide you the proper answer for your questions. Kindly answer these questions:

• Where are you getting the "An error has occurred in the script on this page', the URL on the message is : https://ubp-common-uk-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/require/require.js" error message?
    • How did you attempt to uninstall the Amazon Assistant program? Walk us through the process on how you do it.
    • Can you see the Amazon Assistant program in Programs and Features under Control Panel? You can access Programs and Features by following these steps:
      • Search for Control Panel using the Cortana search bar, and then click the first result.
      • On the Control Panel window, choose Programs and Features.

Argel Obm, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Amazon Assistant won't uninstall!

Hi,

We can see here that you cannot uninstall Amazon Assistant application. There are several reasons why you are experiencing this problem, there may be some programs that are not allowing you to uninstall the said application. Having said that, we will do
    some troubleshooting steps to isolate which causing this issue. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • When did you notice about this problem?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this issue?

Desiree Yau, Jul 26, 2020
  4. GabsPeps Win User

Lot of questions on uninstalling Amazon Assistant, but can't find any answers.

Amazon Assistant won't uninstall!

Thanks for the answer. I'd got the message on my screen two days ago. I didn't make any changes on my PC before the issue. That was the first time with any problems with the PC. First I tried to uninstall Amazon Assistant from the App with right click,
    but it doesn't work. After, I tried to uninstall from Control Panel but there is only "Change" option. So I called to friend of mine that suggested me to install CCcleaner. So the program fix the problem and uninstall this unwanted application.

GabsPeps, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Lot of questions on uninstalling Amazon Assistant, but can't find any answers.

1. Lot of questions on uninstalling Amazon Assistant, but can't find any answers. - Similar Threads - Lot questions uninstalling

2. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  3. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  4. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  5. question an answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  6. question an answer

question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  7. question an answer

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Blue screen's of death, can't find any answers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen's of death, can't find any answers.: Minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uCTiwBgIe6utH0JO5SZuwvXWpAcjkjmH/view?usp=sharing Windows keeps crashing and I'm still unsure whether its a hardware or software issue. Sometimes Chrome will freeze as well. I'd appreciate any help, and here's what WhoCrashed told...
  9. how do i uninstall amazon assistant?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i uninstall amazon assistant?: its not located in my apps, or programs but keeps popping up on sites like ebay. ty. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-amazon-assistant/e7ac8d3f-634d-4a03-9f8e-dde76dc87b6c
  10. Amazon Assistant Won't Uninstall

Amazon Assistant Won't Uninstall: Hi everyone, I saw threads about cannot remove the Amazon Assistant from your Windows 10 (uninstall - Modify) are greyed out. I had the same problem and saw previous thread, some pals recommended to install a 3rd party trial version application to clean the Windows registry...