Windows 10: Lots of Bluescreens recently need help :

Discus and support Lots of Bluescreens recently need help : in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i play games i recently started getting lots of bluescreen i could really need some help. BIOS VERSION: 1401 Windows 10 2H20 19042.572 PSU:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Donixo, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Donixo Win User

Lots of Bluescreens recently need help :

when i play games i recently started getting lots of bluescreen

i could really need some help.

BIOS VERSION: 1401
    Windows 10 2H20 19042.572
    PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G3, 850W
    Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz 16GB[CMW16GX4M2C3600C18]
    Apprently my RAMs arent added into the Support List for the Mobo for some reason.
    no idea if that effects it
    MOBO :ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA, S-1151
    GPU: RTX 2080ti Founders Edition
    CPU: i9 9900k
    SSD: Samsung 970 EVO

On Sat 10/24/2020 3:42:26 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102420-30109-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F45A0
    Bugcheck code: 0x1E 0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF80007ADE885, 0x1, 0x3D480348EBBF
    Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System

On Sat 10/24/2020 3:19:56 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102420-28796-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F45A0
    Bugcheck code: 0x1E 0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF807142077F0, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

:)

Donixo, Oct 24, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Oct 24, 2020
  4. pepanee Win User

Lots Of Daily Spam Emails

Yes, I do appreciate your feedback and help. You're helping suggest ways on blocking all that, which is Step 1; we gotta take the first step. But the way that I'm looking at it is why stay stuck in Step 1 instead of moving on to Step 2? Step 2 is having a response to all this. So Step 1 is to block the non-sense, then Step 2 is to take down the source, if you see what I mean. I wanna apply Step 2. Let's move forward in the whole process, yah? =)

Cool thanks Momma!

pepanee, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Lots of Bluescreens recently need help : - Similar Threads - Lots Bluescreens recently

2. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently: I find myself in a pickle. Ever since I have committed to trying to play a game that recently came out called "The Finals", I've not only been getting in-game crashes frequently, but also a large assortment of Blue Screens of Death. I no longer have access to the names of...
  3. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently: I find myself in a pickle. Ever since I have committed to trying to play a game that recently came out called "The Finals", I've not only been getting in-game crashes frequently, but also a large assortment of Blue Screens of Death. I no longer have access to the names of...
  4. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help

A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help: I have a ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IV laptop, which blue screens a lot. The messages vary a lot, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried a lot of things, but it still blue screens and freeze every once in a while. I have tried updating all drivers,...
  6. A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help: I have a ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IV laptop, which blue screens a lot. The messages vary a lot, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried a lot of things, but it still blue screens and freeze every once in a while. I have tried updating all drivers,...
  7. Viruses, need a lot of help

Viruses, need a lot of help: So my partner had downloaded some things, unknowingly things that were harmful. There is now something attacking our computer. It pops up with a text box that says “cmdexe” on the top of it, and also our chrome keeps getting this extension that says “Phone” and that extension...
  8. Viruses, need a lot of help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viruses, need a lot of help: So my partner had downloaded some things, unknowingly things that were harmful. There is now something attacking our computer. It pops up with a text box that says “cmdexe” on the top of it, and also our chrome keeps getting this extension that says “Phone” and that extension...
  9. A lot of BSODs recently, any help?

A lot of BSODs recently, any help?: Hello, I have an omen 15 and I run Win 10. Recently, I have getting a lot of BSODS, and as of today, I got 5.Here are the dump files, any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks!https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FBeRhyvR-ATkB6ZZfhSO6LlX_BGGCki0/view?usp=sharing...
  10. Need A LOT of help in A LOT ofstem failures

Need A LOT of help in A LOT ofstem failures: Hi I have been asking for help in this community and been getting help but I always ask like a question while I have alot so iam gonna tell all of them my laptop was perfect until last week it got a white horizontal line and screen flickering while using an app called parsec...