Windows 10: Lots of BSOD errors and spontaneous reboots Windows 10

Discus and support Lots of BSOD errors and spontaneous reboots Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lots of BSOD errors and spontaneous reboots Since a few weeks I have been having a lot of bsod errors and spontaneous reboots, the error codes are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ivan Miguel Viveros Rayo, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Lots of BSOD errors and spontaneous reboots Windows 10

Lots of BSOD errors and spontaneous reboots

Since a few weeks I have been having a lot of bsod errors and spontaneous reboots, the error codes are varied and do not seem to be associated with a particular software or driver. I have already done the bsod troubleshooting guide, I have also tried to perform memory checks, update drivers, leave only 1 of the 4 ram that used to test each one, run driver verifier which does not allow me to start the system, given which gives an error before the windows logo. Also do a fresh install of windows 10 on a completely clean disk but the bsod errors also occurred.

Minidump files and system information report: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtE70Zka8vAQhZsecb1syES-AzZhEw?e=0i4LuJ

My main concern is that in some forums they mention the possibility of a motherboard damage due to the many errors, but I cannot know for sure and I do not want to buy another board just to test it and that the errors continue, is it possible to know if the damage is in board or processor?

:)

Ivan Miguel Viveros Rayo, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Rob_540 Win User

Windows spontaneously reboots

Windows 10 spontaneously reboots without an error message on screen or in the logs. I've reinstalled all drivers, replaced components, added cooling, removed GPU, removed tablet, removed Wi-FI card, run system, memory, and CPU tests, repaired window, and
    re-installed windows. Nothing has solved the issue. It does not appear to occur in Safe Mode, yet it's not clear which windows component or driver left would be causing the issue.

Any suggestions for diagnosis?

Rob_540, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Thrackan Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Lots of BSOD errors and spontaneous reboots Windows 10

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Lots of BSOD errors and spontaneous reboots Windows 10

1. Lots of BSOD errors and spontaneous reboots Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lots BSOD errors

2. Windows 11 periodic and spontaneous reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 periodic and spontaneous reboots: I am looking for help identifying the cause of periodic spontaneous reboots that generate the "unexpected previous system shutdown" system event message. The system is a Lenovo Desktop running Window 11 that has been spontaneously rebooting 1 - 2 times a day.I enabled the...
  3. Windows 11 periodic and spontaneous reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 periodic and spontaneous reboots: I am looking for help identifying the cause of periodic spontaneous reboots that generate the "unexpected previous system shutdown" system event message. The system is a Lenovo Desktop running Window 11 that has been spontaneously rebooting 1 - 2 times a day.I enabled the...
  4. BSOD happens spontaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happens spontaneously: Mostly in the evenings, while i'm playing a heavy video-game which forces GPU\CPU load to 50-75% at least, it has begun happening a few days ago. Windows just crashes with distorted sound similar to electricial.I've tried updating every single driver on my PC and updating it...
  5. BSOD happens spontaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD happens spontaneously: Mostly in the evenings, while i'm playing a heavy video-game which forces GPU\CPU load to 50-75% at least, it has begun happening a few days ago. Windows just crashes with distorted sound similar to electricial.I've tried updating every single driver on my PC and updating it...
  6. BSOD happens spontaneously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Spontaneous Reboot Windows 10

Spontaneous Reboot Windows 10: Frequently Experiencing spontaneous reboots where the screen will completely black out for around 3 seconds, then it will boot to the motherboard's screen. I recently replaced my power supply thinking that would solve the issue and it ran smoothly for a good many months but...
  8. Windows spontaneously reboots

Windows spontaneously reboots: Windows 10 spontaneously reboots without an error message on screen or in the logs. I've reinstalled all drivers, replaced components, added cooling, removed GPU, removed tablet, removed Wi-FI card, run system, memory, and CPU tests, repaired window, and re-installed windows....
  9. Windows 10: freezing, spontaneous reboots and blue screen errors

Windows 10: freezing, spontaneous reboots and blue screen errors: My ASUS Strix has been having issues lately in the form of some combination of the following: The computer will freeze and not accept any input, if there was audio playing at the time I get to hear the last fraction of a second of it on repeat until I turn the computer off....
  10. Spontaneous crashes / reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Spontaneous crashes / reboots: Hi All, I’ll start with a potential apology – my W10 PC is crashing – but not with a blue screen. I’m posting here because I couldn’t see anywhere more appropriate. [EDIT - there obviously was a more appropriate place & I see this post has been moved. Thankyou whoever...