Windows 10: Lots of BSODS doing lots of things

Discus and support Lots of BSODS doing lots of things in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; EDIT* getting more BSODs of at random times doing random things with random messages. 'system services error' 'memory management error' and so forth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ninTENjoseph, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Lots of BSODS doing lots of things

EDIT* getting more BSODs of at random times doing random things with random messages. 'system services error' 'memory management error' and so forth

EDIT** sfc.exe /scannow says i have corrupt files but it cannot fix them?

argh

*Original Story*
    seems to only happen when installing/updating GTA V although i have been able to get a bsod or two when opening a lot of chrome windows, as in over 20 all playing you tube videos (as to stress sound and video) but i dont understand why GTA Vs installer would be stressing sound or video...

Getting mostly memory management errors

Ram tests ok for over 8 hours.

hard disks check out ok as well.

system is stable. same build i was running windows 7 and 8.1 on with no crashes ever.

save me *Smile

:)

ninTENjoseph, Aug 7, 2015

2. Lots of BSOD's

Hello,

Installed all 3 of them altough Realtek PCI-E Ethernet drivers where already installed so i just clicked repair on that one.

It is a samsung 840 EVO 120GB

Freescan i did as well here is a screenshot of it:

Lots of BSODS doing lots of things [​IMG]

Strange tough says in bottom right 99.8GB free yet in the program itself 90.4,i don't have anything enabled in samsung magician is set for max capacity

11.18GB is set for Over Provisioning

florian de graef, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Lots of BSOD's

Hello,

my pc is a custom build:

Motherboard: MSI Z87-G41 PC MATE

CPU: Intel Core I5 4670

GPU:Asus Strix-GTX 960

RAMLots of BSODS doing lots of things :DDR3 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical BLT2C4G3D1608ET3LX0CEU

Reports have not being obtained in safe mode:

Driver View

System Info

Thank you for the reply

florian de graef, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Lots of BSODS doing lots of things

Resplendence Software - WhoCrashed, automatic crash dump analyzer

If you could first please download and install this piece of software, it will analyze your crash log, then show you the results. Copy and paste the relavent details to here, then we get a better idea where the problem is coming from *Smile

***Edit I do apoligize I seen you have already provided this!***

DeadSonRisingxD, Aug 7, 2015
  5. so everything pointed to the creative E-mu audio interface card but it has been cleanly removed and I am back to on board sound and still getting BSOD from GTAV Installer.

ninTENjoseph, Aug 7, 2015
  6. so i have been testing some more of the games i have to see if i can get anything else to crash. nothing seems to cause it accept downloading/updating GTA through rockstars launcher... really interesting.

ninTENjoseph, Aug 8, 2015
  7. ok so it seems some of my files might be on the take (corrupted) so i am doing various things with sfc and dism to fix them. sfc said some files couldnt be fixed and google told me dism would fix the fixers so i did that. any help would be appreciated.

ninTENjoseph, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Lots of BSODS doing lots of things

1. Lots of BSODS doing lots of things - Similar Threads - Lots BSODS doing

2. A lot of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of BSOD: Everyday I have a bluescreen, I don't know what to do anymore. I followed all the steps indicated, such as diagnosing the memory, which didn't detect any errors in it, codes in CMD and nothing solved my BSOD problem. Below is the link to the latest dump files. If possible, I...
  3. A lot of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of BSOD: Greetings, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD for a while now. I've reinstalled windows 10 and it's still happeningHere are the following specs:RTX 2060Ryzen 36002x8 GB 3200mhzAsrock B450 Steel LegendSeasonic Gold+ 650wHere are the DMP...
  4. A lot of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A lot of BSOD: Greetings, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD for a while now. I've reinstalled windows 10 and it's still happeningHere are the following specs:RTX 2060Ryzen 36002x8 GB 3200mhzAsrock B450 Steel LegendSeasonic Gold+ 650wHere are the DMP...
  5. Lots of bsod

Lots of bsod: I just reinstalled windows with cloud because my pc was running slow and it boots fine but after a minute or 2 I get a bsod. Before reinstalling windows my pc worked fine just slow and I need to clear up space. I get lots of different bsod like APC mismatch, irql not equal or...
  6. Lots of bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of bsod: I just reinstalled windows with cloud because my pc was running slow and it boots fine but after a minute or 2 I get a bsod. Before reinstalling windows my pc worked fine just slow and I need to clear up space. I get lots of different bsod like APC mismatch, irql not equal or...
  7. A lot of BSODs

A lot of BSODs: I'm having a lot of BSODs lately. I've done SFC, everything's fine. Ran memtest86, everything's fine. What next could I do to troubleshoot this? Here's the minidumps themselves https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1av06IQTUGL2UC4qAPCwALzRTxn8LWa-V?usp=sharing...
  8. Lots of BSOD's

Lots of BSOD's: Hi, I keep getting BSOD's on my computer and I saw a forum about finding errors with minidump files. I'm going to post some files and hopefully someone can help me with this problem. Thank you! Minidump files :...
  9. Lots and Lots of BSODs

Lots and Lots of BSODs: i've been getting a ton of BSODs on a (Fairly) new rig i bought in march. All drivers are up to date, ran memtest and memtest86 on each stick of ram separately, flashed bios to current build (F23), updated onboard realtek sound and ethernet cards. Ran (and am still running)...
  10. a lot of BSOD

a lot of BSOD: hi guys, sorry if wrong post because i'm new in this forum i want to ask about my computer always get BSOD maybe someone in here can help me why when i openned browser, nox player or when this computer idle always BSOD thank in advance Here my computer information link 115088

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod when lots of things running