Windows 10: LOTS OF BSODS Lately out of nowhere While Playing Fifa21

Discus and support LOTS OF BSODS Lately out of nowhere While Playing Fifa21 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, lately ive been getting lots of bluescreen with a good Computer. could really use some help here.. MYSPECS BIOS VERSION: 1401 Windows 10 2004... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Donixo, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Donixo Win User

LOTS OF BSODS Lately out of nowhere While Playing Fifa21

Hi,

lately ive been getting lots of bluescreen with a good Computer.
    could really use some help here..

MYSPECS

BIOS VERSION: 1401
    Windows 10 2004
    PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G3, 850W
    Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz 16GB[CMW16GX4M2C3600C18]
    Apprently my RAMs arent added into the Support List for the Mobo for some reason.
    no idea if that effects it
    MOBO :ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA, S-1151
    GPU: RTX 2080ti Founders Edition
    CPU: i9 9900k
    SSD: Samsung 970 EVO

Whocrashed DUMP

Event viewer
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8061ec077f0, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 46f367af-f3e7-43b7-a37f-916bf3b23d3e.

Found passthru disk: SCSI Port: 0, SCSI Bus: 1, SCSI Target: 0, PCIe SSD, 500107862016 bytes, Samsung SSD 970 EVO 500GB

Could really need some help here.
    could this be a cause with latest nvidia drivers?

:)

Donixo, Oct 21, 2020
  2. BrainTech8504, Oct 21, 2020
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 21, 2020
  4. herrshaun Win User

[SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

1. LOTS OF BSODS Lately out of nowhere While Playing Fifa21 - Similar Threads - LOTS BSODS Lately

2. Random BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs out of nowhere: Hello,here are the minidump files - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w2bN7vPId7B0d2eRMAyjpNfsDhHN-B_z/view?usp=sharingmy Lenovo IdeaPad 3-14ALC6 started randomly restarting and bluescreening in the last month.It happens when i browse the net on Opera 102.0.4880.56, when i...
  3. Random BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs out of nowhere: Hello,here are the minidump files - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w2bN7vPId7B0d2eRMAyjpNfsDhHN-B_z/view?usp=sharingmy Lenovo IdeaPad 3-14ALC6 started randomly restarting and bluescreening in the last month.It happens when i browse the net on Opera 102.0.4880.56, when i...
  4. Regular BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSODs out of nowhere: My PC sometimes does the BSOD while im doing something, playing a game, programing, etc., it doesn't drop the frames or anything, just BSOD, and its happening with low-demand things, like simple 2D games, this started happening when I upgraded my PC. I have searched a little...
  5. Regular BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSODs out of nowhere: My PC sometimes does the BSOD while im doing something, playing a game, programing, etc., it doesn't drop the frames or anything, just BSOD, and its happening with low-demand things, like simple 2D games, this started happening when I upgraded my PC. I have searched a little...
  6. Several BSOD out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSOD out of nowhere: I have had several BSOD over the span of 2 months for no obvious reasons. Most of the time my laptop was just on standby or during gaming. Some were "WATCHDOG" codes but latest code said: "DRIVER IRQL LESS OR EQUAL". I have saved all mini dump files. All drivers are up to...
  7. Several BSOD out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several BSOD out of nowhere: I have had several BSOD over the span of 2 months for no obvious reasons. Most of the time my laptop was just on standby or during gaming. Some were "WATCHDOG" codes but latest code said: "DRIVER IRQL LESS OR EQUAL". I have saved all mini dump files. All drivers are up to...
  8. BSOD D1 Out of nowhere

BSOD D1 Out of nowhere: So I was casually browsing with few tabs while coding suddenly out of nowhere it BSODhere's the dump file: https://gofile.io/d/7q63W9 Here's what I saw in reliability:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎27/‎10/‎2021 7:30 pmStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem...
  9. Recently having a lot of BSOD while playing games

Recently having a lot of BSOD while playing games: My laptop is only 4 months old. Recently I have been experiencing alot of BSOD while playing Apex Legends a video game Here is my crash dump files and msinfo: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BJ6aztLTHwhFVtlucPPlL0BDFjHJqsTr?usp=sharing The BSOD occurs within 1min...
  10. BSoD out of nowhere

BSoD out of nowhere: Was playing the Sims 4 and got a BSoD DESKTOP-E3C6UKV-Sun_10_15_2017_202724_11.zip 95521