Windows 10: Lots of computer help.

Discus and support Lots of computer help. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Pc is messed up and need to reinstall the OS Windows 10. I am able to boot it and go into the OS. But the Start Menu and the Search do not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Korona165, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Korona165 Win User

Lots of computer help.

My Pc is messed up and need to reinstall the OS Windows 10. I am able to boot it and go into the OS. But the Start Menu and the Search do not work nothing happens when I click them. So the problem is I cant get into Settings to do a Advance startup or system recovery. I tried to download Windows 10 again but the did not work ended in a error saying another installer was run and go to Settings to stop it I can't get to settings. So is there a way to get the the recovery before boot or make a ISO of Windows 10 to a USB?

:)

Korona165, Nov 25, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 25, 2021
  3. pepanee Win User
    Lots Of Daily Spam Emails

Yes, I do appreciate your feedback and help. You're helping suggest ways on blocking all that, which is Step 1; we gotta take the first step. But the way that I'm looking at it is why stay stuck in Step 1 instead of moving on to Step 2? Step 2 is having a response to all this. So Step 1 is to block the non-sense, then Step 2 is to take down the source, if you see what I mean. I wanna apply Step 2. Let's move forward in the whole process, yah? =)

Cool thanks Momma!

pepanee, Nov 25, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

Lots of computer help.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Lots of computer help.

1. Lots of computer help. - Similar Threads - Lots computer help

2. A lot of BSOD HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of BSOD HELP!: Hello, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, What failed: ntoskrl.exe on my laptop. Windows and nvidia drivers are updated to their latest versions. What's weird is that the BSOD doesn't happen when im playing on my pc, only when doing regular work...
  3. A lot of BSOD HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of BSOD HELP!: Hello, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, What failed: ntoskrl.exe on my laptop. Windows and nvidia drivers are updated to their latest versions. What's weird is that the BSOD doesn't happen when im playing on my pc, only when doing regular work...
  4. Need help with Lots of "Special Logon" events for computer account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Lots of "Special Logon" events for computer account?: Hello, My Windows 10 Pro system used for personal not business. has been acting weird in my view.The system has been checked and recheck by Malwarebytes and others for malware or virus and is clean.Also the MRT tool and Windows Defender find no issues.And I have run sfc...
  5. Need help with Lots of "Special Logon" events for computer account?

Need help with Lots of "Special Logon" events for computer account?: Hello, My Windows 10 Pro system used for personal not business. has been acting weird in my view.The system has been checked and recheck by Malwarebytes and others for malware or virus and is clean.Also the MRT tool and Windows Defender find no issues.And I have run sfc...
  6. Need help with Lots of "Special Logon" events for computer account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Lots of computer help.

Lots of computer help.: My Pc is messed up and need to reinstall the OS Windows 10. I am able to boot it and go into the OS. But the Start Menu and the Search do not work nothing happens when I click them. So the problem is I cant get into Settings to do a Advance startup or system recovery. I tried...
  8. Lots of computer help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lots of computer help.: My Pc is messed up and need to reinstall the OS Windows 10. I am able to boot it and go into the OS. But the Start Menu and the Search do not work nothing happens when I click them. So the problem is I cant get into Settings to do a Advance startup or system recovery. I tried...
  9. Need A LOT of help in A LOT ofstem failures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need A LOT of help in A LOT ofstem failures: Hi I have been asking for help in this community and been getting help but I always ask like a question while I have alot so iam gonna tell all of them my laptop was perfect until last week it got a white horizontal line and screen flickering while using an app called parsec...
  10. Lots of problems with computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lots of problems with computer: Okay, this is going to be a long one, so I used to go to a district I don't think you need to know which, and because of the pandemic, we had online class, but it's weird, since we paid for the computer fully it is now fully under my possession it was fully mine since the...