Windows 10: Lots of errors, warnings and 1 critical

Discus and support Lots of errors, warnings and 1 critical in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a whole host of issue relating to Windows errors and have a link to a discord screenshot of the errors in administrative events. The main ones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shanejwilliams, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Lots of errors, warnings and 1 critical

I have a whole host of issue relating to Windows errors and have a link to a discord screenshot of the errors in administrative events.

The main ones Im seeing are 10016, to which I have already followed the instructions posted by microsoft with no result, 1008, 2002, 2004, 15301, 2, 64, 360, 201, 202, 200, 28, 10, 15300, 1013, 8193, and 13.

I have done this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/using-system-file-checker-in-windows-10-365e0031-36b1-6031-f804-8fd86e0ef4ca and there were no errors.

The reason Im concerned at all is that I am a gamer and I have 3 games that are kicking me out due to these errors. "This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool." is the main fix promoted in the error general description.

Discord image link
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/623615608788877315/828724797898883092/Errors.jpg

PC

Device name DESKTOP-VDSSLV7
    Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
    Installed RAM 32GB 2400
    Device ID --------------------------------------------
    Product ID -------------------------------------------
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Two Nvidia 1080 GPUs
    Main drive is SSD 1TB
    Game storage drive is SSD 1TB
    Two HDDs 1TB/ea back up
    Windows version 20H2
    ISP Cable 150Mbps DL 10Mbps UL

:)

shanejwilliams, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Critical errors and warnings

Hello. since getting Windows 10 I have received 1700 errors and warnings. I am also getting critical error messages when I try to sign in which ask me to sign in again while they search the problem. Is this serious? Can I fix it myself? Thanks!

MusicGuy33, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Lots of errors, warnings and 1 critical

Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.

Hi Dick,

Thanks for the update.

Since the issue persists after performing the above suggestions, check if similar issue persists on connecting the external hard drive on another PC. Checking if similar issue persists on other PC’s will help in diagnosing if the issue is with the
    PC or the hard drive itself.

If the issue persists, follow the below methods and check if either steps helps in resolving the above issue.

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if any of the hardware components is missing or corrupted.

Running the troubleshooter will help in detecting and identifying the issue and in certain cases will fix the same to enhance the performance of the system.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooter and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click on Advanced
      option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Close the window after troubleshooting is completed and check for the status shown on the window.

Method 2: Install the latest and most compatible chipset drivers on the PC from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 3: If the issue persists even after trying the above methods,
    Reset the PC to reduce the critical warnings and errors which is showing in the event viewer. The warnings and errors are recorded due to various reasons that occur on the PC. Resetting the PC will reduce the warnings and errors you are getting
    on the PC.

I suggest you to Reset your PC by following the steps underResetting your PC section from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Note: Select Keep my files
    option when resetting the PC and also we recommend you to take backup of all your files and folders.

Disclaimer: Refreshing will restore previous Windows version (Windows 7, 8/8.1) on the computer utilizing the recovery partition in the system hard drive. You will need to upgrade to Windows 10 after
    resetting the computer.

Apps you installed from websites and DVDs will be removed. Apps that came with your PC and apps you installed from the Windows Store will be reinstalled. Windows puts a list of removed apps on your desktop after refreshing your PC.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Lots of errors, warnings and 1 critical

1. Lots of errors, warnings and 1 critical - Similar Threads - Lots errors warnings

2. Computer taking 1+ minute to start with critical errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer taking 1+ minute to start with critical errors.: Hello Everyone, My computer takes more than one minute to post and appears to restart several times. I'm hoping you can help me diagnose and fix the issue. I'm open to replacing broken parts.Specs:Windows 11 ProZ790 AORUS ELITE AX MOBOIntel i9-14900KF CPU192GB Corsair RAMRTX...
  3. A lot of critical events in Event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of critical events in Event log: How do I find out what is causing these events? Computer runs fine. Never crashes. Shuts down Windows just fine, yet I get these logs every time I start or restart computer. What is causing it?Error 41: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  4. A lot of critical events in Event log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of critical events in Event log: How do I find out what is causing these events? Computer runs fine. Never crashes. Shuts down Windows just fine, yet I get these logs every time I start or restart computer. What is causing it?Error 41: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  5. Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.: Hi,i'm seeing a lot of warnings, errors and critical errors in the event viewer. I recently reinstalled windows which didn't help. I'm sorry for the german screenshots. I hope you can still give me some advice.Thanks in advance...
  6. Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.: Hi,i'm seeing a lot of warnings, errors and critical errors in the event viewer. I recently reinstalled windows which didn't help. I'm sorry for the german screenshots. I hope you can still give me some advice.Thanks in advance...
  7. Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer: Critical, Error and Warning events from all administrative logs on my dell 5566 2004. The windows 10 updates have destroyed my OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-error-and-warning-events-in-event-viewer/a1571c93-ae91-4199-8799-93ad26951194
  9. Critical errors & warnings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Critical errors & warnings: I have W10. I recently found out that windows defender does not have a firewall for the internet. My system is full of errors and warnings. How do I remove them? Do I need software that will give me a firewall for the internet? Can I get it through MS?...
  10. Tons of event viewer errors, warnings and criticals!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tons of event viewer errors, warnings and criticals!: Hey guys I'm new to Windows 10 and Event viewer and I am unable to understand what it is saying, this used to happen to my Windows 8.1 and I thought that after upgrading to 10 this might stop but here it is again! Please take a look at the pictures attached for better...